VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
No, sorry not again, of course you can remaster your own projekt, but for me is done. I really hoped it comes a new Diamant, but its Recycle of Models. Im out, good luck

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Question:

Shouldn't this thread be included under the Popular Games > Dreams of Desire section? I just went looking for it there. It's not there currently, so I had do dig through the 'regular games' section to find it.

Actually, I ended up finding it using the 'latest games' page, it was at the very bottom (and will fall off that page soon). I could have done a forum search too, I suppose, but I had spotted it on the Latest Game page so that seemed faster.

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Question:

Shouldn't this thread be included under the Popular Games > Dreams of Desire section? I just went looking for it there. It's not there currently, so I had do dig through the 'regular games' section to find it.

Actually, I ended up finding it using the 'latest games' page, it was at the very bottom (and will fall off that page soon). I could have done a forum search too, I suppose, but I had spotted it on the Latest Game page so that seemed faster.
x2.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hope someone make an incest patch, is really needed here.
Use the one from the main game.

No, sorry not again, of course you can remaster your own projekt, but for me is done. I really hoped it comes a new Diamant, but its Recycle of Models. Im out, good luck
This chapter and the two incoming ones are meant to make the wait until the new game Midnight Paradise more bearable. This is just a quick bonus for the fans and NOT his new main project.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Loving it! can hardly wait for the rest. Great job all round, and looking forward already to the new game.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Question:

Funnily enough, thats why its not in the DoD subsection. If it was, it wouldn't show up on the latest updates pages. I added Dreams of Desire to the title a couple of days ago to hopefully make it easier to search.
This chapter and the two incoming ones are meant to make the wait until the new game Midnight Paradise more bearable. This is just a quick bonus for the fans and NOT his new main project.
How you have the patience to keep answering questions, I'll never understand lol

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Funnily enough, thats why its not in the DoD subsection. If it was, it wouldn't show up on the latest updates pages. I added Dreams of Desire to the title a couple of days ago to hopefully make it easier to search.

How you have the patience to keep answering questions, I'll never understand lol
OK, I guess that makes sense.

So, silly idea. Would it be possible to create a single post thread that contains a link to the LM thread in the DoD popular games section? I.E. a mod could make the single post under the DoD pop games section, put the link in the first post, then lock the thread once it's posted. That way people could click on the thread then click on the link without having to resort to a search.

Some forum software frameworks have the option where you can also set up posts/threads that redirect automatically when they are clicked (PHPBB has this functionality, for example). But I'm not sure if that's built into the F95 framework.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
OK, I guess that makes sense.

So, silly idea. Would it be possible to create a single post thread that contains a link to the LM thread in the DoD popular games section? I.E. a mod could make the single post under the DoD pop games section, put the link in the first post, then lock the thread once it's posted. That way people could click on the thread then click on the link without having to resort to a search.

Some forum software frameworks have the option where you can also set up posts/threads that redirect automatically when they are clicked (PHPBB has this functionality, for example). But I'm not sure if that's built into the F95 framework.
Hmm, that seems a bit too much, but I did add a link to TLM in the OP of the DoD main thread. Surprised there wasn't one anyways.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

A low threshold for stupid questions and faith that not every seemingly apparent troll is an actual troll helps. ^^

Reactions: jande21

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Did anybody else have a problem trying to run the game? I keep getting a system error. One of the system errors says the SDL2.dll file was not found. The other system error says that the PYTHON27.dll file could not be found.

I have tried downloading it from 2 different links and reinstalling it 3 times and keep getting the same results.

Any help would be nice. Thank You in Advance

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes