VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
i cant get zz kill patch or the 136571_patch rpy to work keeps saying landlady no matter what i do but it isnt a problem in main game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i cant get zz kill patch or the 136571_patch rpy to work keeps saying landlady no matter what i do but it isnt a problem in main game
Are you trying to say "what do I do with the patch" or "the patch is broken"?

Hint - it's not the 2nd one.

Put the patch in the game folder, next to scripts.rpa.

JJQQ

May 31, 2017
I'm so glad this game exists, this is EXACTLY what I wanted, a girl on girl focus with Tracy as the main character!

Reactions: Genji

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What is the date of when CH2 is released?
Probably late August, it was originally scheduled for early August but as we all know chapter 1 was postponed a bit and Dr Sin had some other stuff to take care of during last week.

Reactions: Paradisum

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's what happens when you trust a company like patreon, they never care about the clients they care about the money, always.
which is why i will never throw my money way that i could get for free i would probably only do that for movies

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting. Her tits, unlike everyone else in this game, have a little sag to them. Nice touch, a little more realistic than our big titted goddesses like Mom and Aunt Jenna whose breasts defy gravity.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
which is why i will never throw my money way that i could get for free i would probably only do that for movies
thank god not all of people like you
we are using pirate
but when something is deserve we support it

if all the people like you it's the end of the adult games

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
thank god not all of people like you
we are using pirate
but when something is deserve we support it

if all the people like you it's the end of the adult games
can you please not start an argument with me when i was talking to my friend let me very clear why i said what i said if i gave away my money to someone as a donation to someone like sloqiue aorrata or gum drops games do you think thats a wise move to do instead of spending my hard earned money elsewhere if im not going to get anything for that month?

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
can you please not start an argument with me when i was talking to my friend let me very clear why i said what i said if i gave away my money to someone as a donation to someone like sloqiue aorrata or gum drops games do you think thats a wise move to do instead of spending my hard earned money elsewhere if im not going to get anything for that month?
you was clear when you said (which is why i will never throw my money way that i could get for free )

so let's all do the same and see what will happen

and i am not starting an argument (that is fact)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
you was clear when you said (which is why i will never throw my money way that i could get for free )

so let's all do the same and see what will happen

and i am not starting an argument (that is fact)
... its called a choice which i have that freedom not everyone will follow it and there will always be pirate sites for everything entertainment wise

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes