VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I see that Chapter 2 may be coming out. Unfortunately I have yet to get to play Chapter 1 of the Lost Memories. For some reason I get an error messege when trying to launch the game. I have asked earlier in this thread and got no response as to what I may do to correct the problem.

I keep getting a system error. One of the system errors says the SDL2.dll file was not found. The other system error says that the PYTHON27.dll file could not be found.

I have searched the Folder where the game is installed and I see the 2 files that are listed here but they do not seem to execute the game. I have downloaded the files from all 3 different links and uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and still can't get it to work. :teary:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I see that Chapter 2 may be coming out. Unfortunately I have yet to get to play Chapter 1 of the Lost Memories. For some reason I get an error messege when trying to launch the game. I have asked earlier in this thread and got no response as to what I may do to correct the problem.

I keep getting a system error. One of the system errors says the SDL2.dll file was not found. The other system error says that the PYTHON27.dll file could not be found.

I have searched the Folder where the game is installed and I see the 2 files that are listed here but they do not seem to execute the game. I have downloaded the files from all 3 different links and uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and still can't get it to work. :teary:
What does the log.txt says? It created after you start the game once. Next to the .exe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is no log file. The game will not start. View attachment 135816 View attachment 135817 these errors is what I get.
We're not a tech support forum, so you can't expect people here to know the answer to your issue.

That said, a quick google search for
renpy python27.dll not found

came up with

it suggests you check your antivirus.

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
yep ... maybe it´s simple that his Antivirus dislike this files
Thanks Trojaner for the file. I extracted it into the Lib/I686 folder of the game and it still didn't work.

This game is the only one I have gotten this trying to start a game. The Dreams of Desire and the Holiday Special runs just fine along with a multitude of others. I guess I am just SOL for this one. Hopefully Chapter 2 won't be such a pain the kester.
Thanks for trying to help.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I will say to say you do not pay for something you can get for free, this is a very selfish way to do it. Yes this is a pirate site, but have you tried to contact the devs and ask them for a way to help them with your favorite games here? There are very little places you can go, Dots has a "coffee" fund that can go to DMD alone, I will not tell you to do so, but be honest with yourself when you say you won't pay for something you get for free you aren't taking a moral stand but a personal one. Patreon is a private company that is there to help themselves and the people that go through it.

I will also say that it needs to be realized that if you are responding to your "friend" on a public post others will not know that you are responding to a friend per say and as is their own right to make a comment about anything said publicly you should not take offense to that even if you feel it's an attack. If you'd rather not have people responding to your comments about something send it privately and others will not know you said it.

that being said, we all need to stop looking at someone's words who may be from a different country or culture, and just take offense to what was said. we are here for Sin's DoD prequel, lets be here for that and support each other as best as we can without reading into someone's motives just because they say and think something different.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Some one has asked about the release date of the new chapter and I find this in Sin's public patreon post "TLM Chapter 2 is coming out soon. If you've noticed, there's no release date specified. This is something I want to experiment with and so far it's working nicely. Work is a lot less stressful like this.
Of course there is a soft deadline I set for myself, which is an August release."

This means that he has stopped giving release dates and is letting things be fluid. this is not an issue with Patreon which is mentioned here, and that issue is because of patreon's decision to move international for their banking. this is not delaying the release but just noted as so many patreon artists are saying to inform their supporters to make sure that the suport the supporter wishes to make is being made properly.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks Trojaner for the file. I extracted it into the Lib/I686 folder of the game and it still didn't work.

This game is the only one I have gotten this trying to start a game. The Dreams of Desire and the Holiday Special runs just fine along with a multitude of others. I guess I am just SOL for this one. Hopefully Chapter 2 won't be such a pain the kester.
Thanks for trying to help.
Try removing the Lib folder, then copying the Lib folder from one of the other games.

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Try removing the Lib folder, then copying the Lib folder from one of the other games.

Way ahead of you there. Already tried it and still the same results. That's why I am why I am gonna wait for Chapter 2 and see if that works it out.

Thank You anyway for responding and trying to help.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
not really underrated as chocolate milf /best friends mom i mean theres alot of incest games with sexy aunties apart from moms and sisters

but honesty theres not alot emo or goth girls in games like the ones with pierced tits or other body piercings
yeah but here the aunt actually looks like a real milf (even tho she technically isnt lol) most games make them like look 25 years old.
big tiddy goth gf's are underrated aswell... im sure we will see more of them one day in the near future .

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Development Update #60 - August 15, 2018

Hey everyone,

With these dev update posts recently it looks like Tuesday is the new Monday...
Anyways, I've been cleaning my workstation and I also swapped out a few parts to better fit the needs of the coming months.

TLM Chapter 2 will be released during the last week of August, with Chapter 3 following closely early in September.

Lately I've been doing tons of experiments to be able to do some advanced stuff in Midnight Paradise. And oh boy, I'm happy with the results! I also had some "eureka" moments lately so I'm pretty confident in this one.

Let's talk about Midnight Paradise again.

This time I want to tell you about the sandbox feature of the game.
You will be able to navigate the MC on a map with various points of interest. As we're starting out with the game, the map will be limited to a few places. However as we move forward with the development and story more and more of the map will unlock. These unlocks will be tied to certain requirements most of the time. Like completing an objective.
Of course this means you will have freedom to do whatever you want at your pace instead of following along my storytelling like in DoD.

Wanna hit the gym AND hit on those 'yoga freaks' first? Sure!
Or you want to get some money rolling ASAP so you can get bottle service in the club with the hotties? No problem!
Maybe you want to advance the main storyline first. It's your choice.

As I already said in a previous post, there will be a day and night cycle. Each day you'll have a finite amount of time, just like in real life. Every activity you do will advance time. Some will take just a short time or no time at all, some will take longer.
Later in the game you will have access to items/perks which will allow for the manipulation of the time certain actions take to execute, or give you more time in a day to use.
For example, cleaning an apartment might take Joe 5 hours, but if Joe has a vacuum cleaner this could be reduced to 3 hours instead. Don't worry, you won't be a professional cleaner in this game.

And of course with the navigation in place, you'll have a base of operations: your home.
I want the player's base to be truly awesome (after it's already pimped out of course), which would serve as a hub with many activities to return to.

Well that's about it for now.

And as always, huge thanks to all your support!

-Dr Sin
(thx Donor)

D

Deleted member 8085

Didn't played main game, so please tell me - who is Tracy for MC there?
YOU'RE ONE OF TODAY'S LUCKY 10,000!

Tracy is the MC's sister.

who the hell cares ? are you fucking insane, go and play dreams of desire, the fuck is wrong with you
While I do recommend playing the game, I definitely do not condone to unprovoked attacks on a person asking a question.
As frustrating as it may be for those of us lucky enough to have been part of this site's community for the better part of a year or more, some are only just stumbling across it now.

Show some courtesy please.

Thank you :)

Reactions: BubaJ and DrackDrap
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes