VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories [LewdLab]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
as you see
Let me remind you that you are speaking with us through a pirate community not patreon or any other company, it doesn't make any sense that you start an argument since you are benefiting from being here registered in the F95 community. Each choice or decision of each person is private and doesn't concern you at all, you are in no position to judge anyone here. If anyone wants to support patreon or any other company that's up to each and everyone of us, we are here to enjoy the gaming not the arguing of any issue. And plus if you don't like the conversation that is going on, ignore it or leave, nobody is forcing you to be here. It's one thing to read and move on, it's another to read and to start criticizing people out of nowhere. I hope I was clear. With this being said, have a nice day! ;)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Let me remind you that you are speaking with us through a pirate community not patreon or any other company, it doesn't make any sense that you start an argument since you are benefiting from being here registered in the F95 community. Each choice or decision of each person is private and doesn't concern you at all, you are in no position to judge anyone here. If anyone wants to support patreon or any other company that's up to each and everyone of us, we are here to enjoy the gaming not the arguing of any issue. And plus if you don't like the conversation that is going on, ignore it or leave, nobody is forcing you to be here. It's one thing to read and move on, it's another to read and to start criticizing people out of nowhere. I hope I was clear. With this being said, have a nice day! ;)
calm down booooy
we already finished our conversation

me too using pirate games but when some game deserve i support

relax and take a deep breath
good luck

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
calm down booooy
we already finished our conversation

me too using pirate games but when some game deserve i support

relax and take a deep breath
good luck
I'm calm and relaxed already, and my breathing is 100% :tf:
And of course when I have $$$ to spend, luckily in the future... :closedeyesmile: I also support something if it's worth supporting it!
Like donating to this awesome community, I can't wait to reach that moment. After all @jande21 deserves it, after he sent the Tracy box full of images of her, I am still drooling about it.

You don't have anymore of those, do you @jande21 ? :FeelsGoodMan:

Overall, I'm just here waiting for Tracy... :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I'm calm and relaxed already, and my breathing is 100% :tf:
And of course when I have $$$ to spend, luckily in the future... :closedeyesmile: I also support something if it's worth supporting it!
Like donating to this awesome community, I can't wait to reach that moment. After all @jande21 deserves it, after he sent the Tracy box full of images of her, I am still drooling about it.

You don't have anymore of those, do you @jande21 ? :FeelsGoodMan:

Overall, I'm just here waiting for Tracy... :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
lol
tracy lovers everywwhere

Reactions: Paradisum

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
do you have a problem? :evilupset:
i love you :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I hope that by the third episode there will be a bonus scene, with Mom, Aunt and MC. Only not aggressive, like the pool, for example, but romantic, in the bedroom, slow, in warm colors of lights...

Reactions: Zero919
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes