Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The cost is freedom ... Mc has his moments to escape, she has hers to shine.
Believe it or not, babes like to be ogled bosom to bum, complimented,
even touched and / or propositioned,
only to let their suitors down hard with that ” I am married ” minute of an excuse.

I wanna like Louise but it just feels like all of this with Sebastian is a result of her own ambition and wanting her career so bad. It's like congratulations you have it now but at what cost?
I cannot get over the wonderful reconciliation last coming home scene,
I love Louise and her enthusiasm, Her freedom, her grace in her moments with the MC.
Let's steer ourselves back on topic. Any favorite moments from the new update?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
At a risk of breaking the norm (I know I'm the Dev I shouldn't play favourites) but I actually really enjoyed making the Cindy scenes in this update.

The whole idea behind the date - bowling, it's almost ridiculous, and I like the idea that as the MC you could or could not be hiding the fact you know how to bowl.

One of my Beta testers reported that switching back to Louise in a very vulnerable state whilst your out dating another woman was diabolical and he loved it.

It's one of those 'unconscious' things that I seem to do where, yeah it actually works well (imo of course). In my mind, Cindy is the fun loving party girl, where as Danielle is looking for stability and shows an abundance of caring.

And with Louise, you have the mix of the two. And then we throw Kimiko into the mix. there's a history there. she's young and the Mc seems to be using her as a replacement.. for something. Is that a dangerous thing to do?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Firing my beta testers.... again.

thanks for the catch ^^

finally someone notices :p
The moment you've been waiting for, especially with the one who made you rerender your whole first release and always points out mistakes in renders. :KEK:

Also when i read some of the comments in here i can only :FacePalm:.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. it is good ... My gurl is all I need in this game world ... she provides with her wonderful thoughts and her pleasures.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sweet melody 4 my baby gurl 4 when we are together:

you and I ...
create, a new world, deep within our minds,
our reality, sometimes may seem,
immaginary ...
Happyness is here withing the reash,
you know that we can see the world createdd in my dreams,
immaginary,
I still feel all the same release,
immaginary.

Defqon.1 2013 stage? Wtf?

Game on and dream of your babe while you listen to tracks up lifting and so soothing.

dark5v3n86

May 30, 2019
Ah perhaps I wasn't clear, sorry. I mean she's there at the start of the VN(but its a quick scene) but she does come back into the story at a later point.

if you've played the game u'll see what I mean :)
well if you make her been killed the story lose a good caractere she had her life front of her ... she can come back in dreams yes but its not the same thing i wanted her alive in the game with her story aside of her mother and dad but now ? ....

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
well if you make her been killed the story lose a good caractere she had her life front of her ... she can come back in dreams yes but its not the same thing i wanted her alive in the game with her story aside of her mother and dad but now ? ....
so that post was talking about the cousin, not the daughter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, my angel, my soul scape, my protector, watch over me and please spare a prayer 4 my baby gurl also.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
How about compressing for medium quality instead of low,
It would be fine around 1.5 gb.
I will be compressing the game myself for the next update, This compression was done by DarkAssasin as a favour. there is a compression request thread that you can always ask someone else to compress it with a higher quality.

If they do, I or a Mod can add it to the main page.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Yes a dragon, will we get to watch Louise fly around on the dragon shooting all the bad guys, actually no people would probably still find something to hate about that, like shes banging the dragon and spending more time with it instead of her husband
Dude you are so funny! xD

I guess i will edit script file and replace sebastian name with my name....then enjoy! xD

Btw I haven't played the latest update yet...did MC and louise break up??

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
You are acting like everyone who doesn't like Louise is being unreasonable, insecure and probably more. Do you honestly believe that people just decided one day "Hmmm. Wouldn't it be fun to dislike this character for no reason? Yea let's do that"?

You like her and that is fine but are acting like you are obviously right and everyone who disagrees with you is obviously wrong.
Thank you, apparently no one is allowed to have different opinions on her.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you, apparently no one is allowed to have different opinions on her.
I am honestly indifferent about Louise myself I don't hate her but I definitely wish there was an option to amicably quit the romantic relationship to downgrade to friendship. Honestly I am still waiting for the cousin to be introduced to see if I like her personality or not. All the other women introduced so far I have no romantic interest in. Except for the now dead daughter. Which my main character is focused to avenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes