cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, it's total BS. I don't get it though, 'cause there are plenty of games with similar characters to Kimiko on Steam, and with more "taboo" content..
well recently steam blocked game due it had scene where teachers made sandwich with student (dressed in school uniform) in classroom so i'd say depends on time of month what gets accepted and what not.

Apr 27, 2018
I'm going to be brutal honest. So stop now if you are a snowflake:mad:.This game is totally unrealistic:confused:. Just going to point out some major problem among the several which I found. MC's wife hobby/work is painting.As we know painting requires a lot of free time. And if someone has a wife like her in real life. she will definitely not have have free time be able to do her paintings because of some unspeakable reasons:sneaky:.
Mc has only one daughter. Which again is totally unrealistic,(Considering his wife).If developer is trying to spread some nonsense like inflation. So that mc can't create his own football team. I kind of get it but still only one daughter. Nah totally unrealistic:cautious:.
Suggestions to improve:- As You can already guess. my mc is not going to cheat on her wife but as the saying goes the more the better. SO any way to increase wife count:unsure:? Also Give Mc some chances so that he can create his own football team:D .

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I'm going to be brutal honest. So stop now if you are a snowflake:mad:.This game is totally unrealistic:confused:. Just going to point out some major problem among the several which I found. MC's wife hobby/work is painting.As we know painting requires a lot of free time. And if someone has a wife like her in real life. she will definitely not have have free time be able to do her paintings because of some unspeakable reasons:sneaky:.
Mc has only one daughter. Which again is totally unrealistic,(Considering his wife).If developer is trying to spread some nonsense like inflation. So that mc can't create his own football team. I kind of get it but still only one daughter. Nah totally unrealistic:cautious:.
Suggestions to improve:- As You can already guess. my mc is not going to cheat on her wife but as the saying goes the more the better. SO any way to increase wife count:unsure:? Also Give Mc some chances so that he can create his own football team:D .
I'll admit, I had to read it twice before I got it :p

The football team is a good idea. So next update I'm introducing a 'speed pregnancy' (ill do some form of transition, screen wipe "9 months later" kinda thing) Louise is about to have (checks how many required for a full team) undenuplets. (i looked that up, its true lol).

Also, we will find out Louise has a twin sister (long lost ofc) ... 5 of them. So the wife count can increase 5-fold.

Sep 3, 2020

The football team is a good idea. So next update I'm introducing a 'speed pregnancy' (ill do some form of transition, screen wipe "9 months later" kinda thing) Louise is about to have (checks how many required for a full team) undenuplets. (i looked that up, its true lol).

Also, we will find out Louise has a twin sister (long lost ofc) ... 5 of them. So the wife count can increase 5-fold.
oh hell no I'm a monogamy Man true and true

Louise is all I need

but I will admit having only one kid when you have a wife like that is impossible:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and better not be some nine months later bull shit because I want pregnant sex

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
This game is totally unrealistic
If you believe AVN's are based on reality, I have an iceberg I want to sell you.

It's pre-owned, but still in good condition. Haulage isn't a problem, I have a magneto-equipped tugboat I can engage at short notice because a friend of a friend of a friend's Dad owes me a favor for a good deal on Hydrites.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Make it happen Cenc (just don't tell Vidal the king of Pervert about it :p). Those 6 identical twins will take turn and switch place in the game (just like the movie What Happened to Monday), and players get to access the super secret level where 7-some group sex happens (Vidal not included)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Louise will always be my MC's one and only but Kimiko is a great character. I love the father-daughter type relationship she has with the MC and how they both need each other for different reasons. I'm hoping the protective route ends with Kimiko being adopted by/living with the MC and Louise.
Louise is such a great woman. She is the kind of character that I don't see why MC needs to cheat on her, so yes, in my playthrough, MC is faithful to her, even there are some good women out there, and I can only see Kimiko as a daughter.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes