Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm not ashamed to say I cry I don't care if people think its unmanly or whatever.
Let me tell you something from an expert about women: no woman perceives crying men as unmanly. Sure, girls may see it that way. But women don't. And between us two pastor's daughters: guys who make fun of it are exactly the guys who always wonder why they only get into cheap sluts or those who only take advantage of them.

You're not the only one. I cried from reading the backstory of the dev and how it relates to the game. Holy shit. :cry:
That's where it hit me the second time. I felt like a punching ball.

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023

Hello everyone!

Sorry, the update is a day later than usual - It took me a little longer to put everything together for this first major progress report of 2024 - I wanted to include as much information as possible for you all.

Let's start with the fancy progress graphic:

View attachment 3267204

And here is the more in depth one:

View attachment 3267203

The eagle eyed amongst you will notice there are only really three areas left to complete, Danielle Solo, Danielle and Louise and the 'morning' scenes.

I've mentioned this before, but these scenes are quite large, given that the majority (at least on first playthrough) will play a loyal or 'Danielle / Louise' route. These routes need to be properly fleshed out and rewarding.

It's a balance, but I hope I will have achieved it. Let's did into some numbers:

1538 static images so far
11220 animation frames
(That's 187 seconds of animation)
8585 lines of code
36477 words

The writing is done, though it's now sitting with the editor to go through and give it a once, twice and thrice over.

In regards to the game systems, the end screen, achievements, hidden clickables, hidden images are complete. Outstanding is the relationship pages, a couple of bonus images that have been rendered and just need adding into the script, supporters page and a revamp of the end credit scroll.

And the release date is....
Soon. Honestly I really want to give you all a date but I don't want to rush these last scenes, they are important and If I try to hit an arbitrary release window I run the risk of the update not being up to the standard I set for myself.

I plan to have a firm idea for a release date next month - It will not be too long, But given the size (relative to the amount of paths in this update) testing will take some time.

To tide you over until then I will be releasing the Cindy "Back to School" series of images I produced during the holidays - Look out for these over the comming week.

Finally, I want to leave you with this monstrosity. This is a final label map of each 'scene' in this update. It's organised chaos! Actually, having this map has helped me immensely in keeping track with how each scene should flow into the other.

View attachment 3267202

Until next time, stay safe all.

Cenc
Love the graphics!

Reactions: fishbulb123

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The compressed version has "SD" next to the game version. Does this mean "standard definition" or better known as 480p?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hello everyone, Just checking in to let you know of a poll I am currently running over on Patreon.

Vote for an image series featuring your favourite girl from Dreams of Reality. The poll is open to everyone who wants to vote.

Link =

Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
what's wrong on current hosts? you can try reporting op and asking new hosts.
I don't kknow if you know but Anonfiles is already dead, is not working anymore and Pixeldrain limits the daily download size to 5 gb and the other sites are too slow to download.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't kknow if you know but Anonfiles is already dead, is not working anymore and Pixeldrain limits the daily download size to 5 gb and the other sites are too slow to download.
i know anon is gone and pixel has dl limit but your report gave new links.

Reactions: Boomer Raver

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I didn't pay much attention to the overview and started playing, big mistake :FacePalm:!
I finished chapter 1 and I didn't expect this to happen, unlike the other famous game here, it happens at the beginning and the truth is that I don't feel like continuing, at least for now :sick:...
screenshot0001.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't pay much attention to the overview and started playing, big mistake :FacePalm:!
I finished chapter 1 and I didn't expect this to happen, unlike the other famous game here, it happens at the beginning and the truth is that I don't feel like continuing, at least for now :sick:...
care to enlighten why not?

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes