indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The Gdrive link was incorrect, I have updated it now. it should be around 3.5Gb
yea i started to download the normal version cuz fo 1 gb difference was not worth...but now i see that is 3,8 giga so it's good..can i ask how much loss have this compressed versus the normal??thanks

May 7, 2024
The story is based on real events, but the wincest most definitely is not. There is a disclaimer, but let me make that abundantly clear :p
In my case it would be the pot pot calling the kettle black and hypocritical as fuck so I don't judge. If you actually fucked your mom, daughter or sister irl and it was based on that I'd actually sub on SS and at a higher tier than usual. Hell if I knew how to make an AVN I'd own it instead of disclaiming it, to me that'd be another selling point esp when incest is legal where I am (as far as siblings go).

Last edited:

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
yea i started to download the normal version cuz fo 1 gb difference was not worth...but now i see that is 3,8 giga so it's good..can i ask how much loss have this compressed versus the normal??thanks
its around a 70% compression to the images.

May 7, 2024
View attachment 3721373

btw what in the hell is this ? what are these used for ?
Hash checks, to make sure the downloads are original and not fake/replaced by some hacker with a virus-infected version. I guess this is a new step after a few AVN links were infected a week or 2 ago (went under AV radar since the AVN files themselves didn't contain the virus, it downloaded/launched it after the AVN's .exe was launched).

Reactions: onefingersalute

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dreams of Reality [v0.4.8b] [Cenc] - Compressed

The SD version compressed. If you want to update your v0.4.8 Compression to v0.4.8b use the "Universal Compressed: v0.4.8 -> v0.4.8b" update below.

Win/Linux [1,16 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,14 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------
Dreams of Reality [v0.4.8b] [Cenc] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.4.5 -> v0.4.8b [5,66 GB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.4.5 -> v0.4.8b [5,63 GB]
- - - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4.5 -> v0.4.8b [522 MB]
- - - -

Mac Compressed: v0.4.5 -> v0.4.8b [496 MB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4.8 -> v0.4.8b [128 MB] - This is the official update only from the Dev, I just compressed the new audio files.
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreamsOfReality-0.4.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don’t understand what the game is based on..."corruption or treason"?....... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: sorry bad English.
None of those, it's not a corruption game.

It's more romance than anything.

so is the dev still with that fantastic idea of a whore wife? is the story still a mess?
Are you sure you're in the right thread?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, didn't realize how long it has been since the last time i played this, April 2023 is the date on my last save. i almost want to play from the beginning but i do remember quite alot of the story since i played it alot when it first came out. one of my favorite games. glad to be able to see more of the story. well, time get on it.

Reactions: Cenc

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
I just restarted the game and I think there's a pretty big continuity error in the game.

There's this scene where you're in the toilet of the strip club and Cindy comes on to you. I reject her and in that moment Louise enters the room. She sees us but forgives me immediately and says let's go home.

However in the next scene I'm arriving alone at home and Louise is already asleep. The MC seems to have a guilty conscience for some reason (I guess the game thinks he did fuck Cindy) and Louise doesn't wanna talk about her dinner with that creep. I assume that means she cheated on the MC or something, even though in the previous scene she just left the dinner and went immediately to the strip club.

That doesn't make any sense or does it?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I just restarted the game and I think there's a pretty big continuity error in the game.

There's this scene where you're in the toilet of the strip club and Cindy comes on to you. I reject her and in that moment Louise enters the room. She sees us but forgives me immediately and says let's go home.

However in the next scene I'm arriving alone at home and Louise is already asleep. The MC seems to have a guilty conscience for some reason (I guess the game thinks he did fuck Cindy) and Louise doesn't wanna talk about her dinner with that creep. I assume that means she cheated on the MC or something, even though in the previous scene she just left the dinner and went immediately to the strip club.

That doesn't make any sense or does it?
I'll look into this as that shouldn't be the case.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes