VN Ren'Py Dreamweaver [v0.2a] [SacrumProfanum]

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Android Port [v0.1 - 66MB]
Unofficial & Compressed

Download:

I built this port to test device compatibility.
For a quick look at the game, you can use this.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Not much to judge at the moment, maybe 3 minutes of content unless you're a slow reader. There are only two choices, which one of them you can't even decide yet because it's not implemented yet. There is on lewd scene which you have no choice in but that's do to the story so I understand not having a way to avoid it. It looks promising, but hopefully future updates will be longer, and if we get choices to make, we can actually make them

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dreamweaver's story is about a brilliant young scientist who got his life stripped from him and blackmailed by a very powerful billionaire to create a mind-altering technology.
I thought this was a fictional story. :sneaky: 1705078925784.png

Haha, It looks good.
Much success, and thanks for the share.
sacrumprofanum

• Hey there
Reactions: Zemax

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Looking fwd to future updates.

The Engrish can use some work though. Maybe put the text through a word processor and correct the grammar a bit?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Haven't played; that said, given the name, I believe we can make it through the night.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1705107880008.png Coffee, tea, or me! Hehe!

The frequent flyer perks are amazing nowadays. :giggle:

Love the game. sacrumprofanum

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This does look interesting but NGL for VNs incest is almost mandatory for me at this point lol. Like there'd have to be a ton of other things I like or it'd really have to mess up a good premise for me to not care if a game doesn't have it. Is the writing good for anyone who's checked this out? Please tell me at least the MC hasn't "lived with" some woman who's not related to him for his whole life?

Mje1278

Jul 1, 2022
Am I Dr Keller or Dr. Mallory or Sean and is it Campbell or Crowe? Whole of inconsistences but a good premise if it continues but with the track record on this site probably not. Good luck either way

Reactions: shucke1319
Apr 10, 2023
Am I Dr Keller or Dr. Mallory or Sean and is it Campbell or Crowe? Whole of inconsistences but a good premise if it continues but with the track record on this site probably not. Good luck either way
those are the names come from the original script that i wrote, It was supposed to be changed when I write it in the codes but I guess i missed some spots :HideThePain:. I'm not very good at proofreading but I will do better going forward.
I'll wait a day or two to see if you guys find anything else, then I'll patch it. tysm for the feedback

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
"Some fetishes like NTR, femdom, pregnancy,... are completely avoidable."

Well, at least the dev made it clear from the beginning that he is going to have these fetishes, thanks.
I pass, but good luck to the dev. (y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lol the overview actually does sounds like a cuck game set-up .I thought I was the only one . Atleast dev put the NTR warning in the first release itself so you know what you are getting into.
also the femdom and blackmail tag to go with it.
sacrumprofanum

After trying it, in addition to the fact that they kill the only girl the MC has had sex with during the game to blackmail him (which made me directly close the game to possibly not return), it seems, due to the variables, that you are either trying to have a relationship with all the LIs or you will end up having NTR, since you either gain points with them or you gain NTR points, which, if there is no harem ending, will possibly make the game hell in the end if you go for all the LIs. So it would be interesting to know if the game is going to be a harem or not.

On the other hand, if a LI doesn't interest me, because, for example, she has femdom, and therefore ends up having NTR scenes by avoiding giving her points, then I will have done well to leave the game. Personally I think NTR should be avoided by having a button at the beginning of the game that makes him outright non-existent for those who don't like it.