3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You need to be stronger, and have good equipment. Tougher clothes and a better sword, coupled with a higher level and more experience fighting the bees.
All the bosses are absolute bitches to fight, but they can be brought down.

Reactions: joehoe

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
There's been at least 5 updates since the time this was posted. The most up to date for it dates as early as 24.JUL.2019.
  • Jul/24/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jul/21/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jul/20/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects] [Addition of contents]
  • Jun/30/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jun/29/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
The currently known version released as of this post is : 1.3.2v

Reactions: dmon55 and Decaro

Harvestasha

Jun 26, 2018
There's been at least 5 updates since the time this was posted. The most up to date for it dates as early as 24.JUL.2019.
  • Jul/24/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jul/21/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jul/20/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects] [Addition of contents]
  • Jun/30/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
  • Jun/29/2019 [Correction: bugs/defects]
The currently known version released as of this post is : 1.3.2v
where did you find the version number? i had made a request but couldn't find the version number on dlsite so i had just listed the most recent update date. I will go and edit my request and maybe it will get looked into but it's been up for like a week or more and no replies so idk.

Nov 22, 2018
where did you find the version number? i had made a request but couldn't find the version number on dlsite so i had just listed the most recent update date. I will go and edit my request and maybe it will get looked into but it's been up for like a week or more and no replies so idk.
You can find it at the Japanese version website.

Ah yes, the newest version is 1.4.2.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
I actually purchased the game with the remaining points I had lying around. When you unzip it, the file is ready as 1.3.2.It looks like the one TonySin has found is more up to date compared to the english version.

Nov 22, 2018
I actually purchased the game with the remaining points I had lying around. When you unzip it, the file is ready as 1.3.2.It looks like the one TonySin has found is more up to date compared to the english version.
The way to find out the version after 1.3.2 is:
1.4.0: You can find the locked boss H-animation of 3-boss in gallery, but you cannot fight the boss, as there is a bug that make 3-boss cannot be unlocked;
1.4.1: You can fight the boss by clearing 3-2;
1.4.2: Minor bug fix.

well nekohiroimasita is goin to steam soon maybe this will as well in early access
Yep, steam page is available:

Ah yes, although this game is in pixel art, seems like it can be uncensored. Hope it will be when selling on steam.

Reactions: joehoe

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
The stun locks are so bad in this game, second only to you being flung an entire screen usually right in the middle of a horde of enemies, causing you to be unable to escape until they fling you outside the gangrape. Basically every time I died was either because of that, or taking so much damage because of that I was on a sliver of health.

Dec 7, 2017
1567799912526.png

The game just gets soft locked right after I start a new game, I keep pressing "Z", but nothing happens; any solution?

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes