3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Not gonna lie, even though there was very little actual content, what's there wasn't too bad. I'm not sure what everyone else was talking about with the "wonky hitboxes" on many of the enemies—I didn't have trouble on anything, save for the annoying Eyebats that are just slightly too high for a standing slash to work on them. Spiders were the second most obnoxious, but it's easier to just block and catch them on the fall back down than to risk getting close or swatting at them in mid-air. The clothing variety is nice, though the grind for some articles of clothing is a little tedious, but nothing that would ruin my enjoyment.

The only thing I have to call out is a slight glitch(?) when at home. Whenever you buy a stat upgrade (the hearts on the first floor), the game would sometimes think that you weren't wearing any equipment at all. When I would usually do 55 damage with the "Synime Sword", after a stat upgrade, it would drop down to about 35 which was... puzzling, to say the least.

Reactions: joehoe
Nov 22, 2018
Having played to the dungeon, I can honestly say it's very frustrating but the animations are enough to bring me back. If you are one of those people that don't want to use someone elses save, You might be compelled to make an effort. I had a harder time dealing with the jumping blobs in the dungeon than the spiders. Damn things take 8 hits.

EDIT: and yeah 2-2 is the last of it. This is far from complete. Why do I get the feeling I will have to play 2-2 again?
2-2 isn't the end. You can give 20 spider silks to the NPC to open 2-boss.

Reactions: joehoe and Dyhart

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
There is a update today :
  • Apr/28/2019 Correction: bugs/defects Addition of contents
Wonder if there is something new ?
Or the actual version have already the addition of contents ?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I feel like you're better off just playing naked on the entirety of the first map. They just mindlessly walk toward you instead of shooting stuff, with the exception of the flower enemy. Trying to play that map and farm for the materials with clothes on was incredibly frustrating, unless you just sidestep your whole way through, but then you miss out on those materials. Also, I guess you have to be careful when blocking while surrounded, sometimes your character will get rapidly ricocheted between them, and you'll lose all your HP/Durability nearly instantly.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a boss for the second stage? I cleared 2-2 and then my money got reset, my level got reset, and it did not unlock 2-3. Is this supposed to happen?
post #24 ........ 12 post before your question on the same page someone answered the exact same question on post #15 ....... there is 2 page in this game and u can't even check that ? *sigh*
The reset hapen if you talk to the npc after completing her first quest and you don't have enough item for completing her second quest âfter she told you about the 2nd quest and talk to her again without the required items ......i tried it to see and it's a direct reset ...... developer don't like lazy player who can't read quest once and forget the content i guess ^^

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Weird, my copy doesn't seem to have any sound. Anyone else having this issue?
Just click option and put back all sound option to the right side of the force and .............. well joke aside ....... it should work if you put it back --------> .
I think it's a bug each time you launch the game all sound go mute you have to put it back everytime.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
No, they're all in the middle of the bar. It's not muted. My sound mixer doesn't recognize the game as making any outputs either.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
No, they're all in the middle of the bar. It's not muted. My sound mixer doesn't recognize the game as making any outputs either.
Did you try to move the sound option to max ? or to minimum and put back to max ? if yes your driver maybe up to date? that game have realy simple sound track so i think maybe your driver but not sure i don't have any specific details from your compucter ;)

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
This game is aids. I got knocked over on the first "boss" and ended up being stun-locked into a coma.

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes