3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Absolutely do the developer has a hard work to put a pause button in it? When I hit escape it pop up the options screen but the game in the background just keep playing. Lot of adult games have this issue. For god's sake a pause button is not that hard!

Apr 10, 2018
I'm fairly new to CE. So if I'm gonna use CE with this, what value type should I use? I can't seem to find what I'm looking for like damage(tweaking the sword damage, etc.)

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
So
just wanted to add my um latest saved file. It has everything done except for one initial weapon which i didnt buy as it was shit and useless. Feel free to enjoy.
Bro,you have to give us all your flies in your Savefile folder so we can get your full collection.
Speaking of which,how can i unclock the last picture?fully appreciated.
And thanks for your patience and contribution,the combat system is bascially a **********,it can be quite tough without your CE on.

Reactions: Xol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...how can i unclock the last picture?
Think you just go and talk to the Manager after beating the last boss, it's bugged though and the crystal won't disappear afterwards to show it's unlocked. It's also just cute little ending, and not a sex scene.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
So
Bro,you have to give us all your flies in your Savefile folder so we can get your full collection.
Speaking of which,how can i unclock the last picture?fully appreciated.
And thanks for your patience and contribution,the combat system is bascially a **********,it can be quite tough without your CE on.
this was the only file i found in save data. i tried to find anything elsewhere but found nothing. Im not sure how much that save file covers. But about ur question u gotta talk to the the manager every now and then to enter the next stage which dosent show up unless u do so. Ull see the last pic after you keep on continuing the game and defeat the last tree boss which barerly does nothing much.

Reactions: Courier_Young

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
I still don't get how to aquire final picture.

I aquired all equipement ("dress up traveler" achievement)

I killed Bee, both spiders, tree, unlocked first animation but I don't know how to ulock final animation.

Only dialog that I get from "manager" is "perhaps you want to relax".

nothing else ver happens

Bingo7

Jul 19, 2023
The gallery is complete. To get to the gallery, interact with the bed. There is a closet nearby for changing hairstyles and facial expressions; in animations the character is always naked)
Animations 9/10
Gameplay 2/10
(Used the save above for quick equip)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, the game is working fine for me too. Something's wrong on the user end, just a question of what.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes