3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Updated already, no patch notes I can find...

Dress-Up Traveler 1.4.8 with uncensored patch - MediaFire

Edit - And it got another.

The game just gets soft locked right after I start a new game, I keep pressing "Z", but nothing happens; any solution?
It was pretty laggy when I first tried it, almost locked selecting the language. The update seems to make it smother.
it says "failed to open mono" whenever I try to open it.
I think that's a thing I think, try redownloading it maybe.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Done. Took a shit ton of grinding, but I did it. Open the gallery at the bed.

/Dress-Up Traveller_Data/ -> Replace /SaveFile/
Appreciate the effort to get a complete save!

But hooooooooooo boi, there aren't many scenes and they all kinda suck. But at least you saved everyone a lot of trouble! My thanks.

Reactions: drowen2

Erony

Jun 28, 2018
Appreciate the effort to get a complete save!

But hooooooooooo boi, there aren't many scenes and they all kinda suck. But at least you saved everyone a lot of trouble! My thanks.
No prob dude. And yeah, I was pretty disappointed as well lol.

Reactions: rouge_g

poorrabbit

Nov 28, 2018
looking good but balance is fucked up, too many monsters, no invincibility frames u can just sit and wait when you'll "die" unable to do anything. really annoying.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And it updated again... Was going to leave it for a while as it's been daily little updates, but looking at the comments here and the change log that we got this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dress-Up Traveler 1.4.9 with uncensored patch - MediaFire

Demon King Rance could you (maybe quietly) slip it into the op when you've got the time.

Last edited:

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Is there seriously no way to remove non-accessory clothing? She looks really stupid wearing a skirt over a china dress.

Sep 8, 2019
Uncensored patch
it doesn't work.... just breaks the game.

edit: just found the game comes uncensored already, sorry.

Also, i really like this type, may be publisher working on this? More levels, bosses, costumizations would be easy and nice. And later maybe some new and improved animations, better mechanics.
Or can someone recommend something similar please?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it doesn't work.... just breaks the game...
That is a fan made patch for the DLSite version, now we've got the Steam version with the developers own patch. In the Steam discussions they said they're working on a new game, but no idea. if you want side-scroller like games look here.

Sep 8, 2019
That is a fan made patch for the DLSite version, now we've got the Steam version with the developers own patch. In the Steam discussions they said they're working on a new game, but no idea. if you want side-scroller like games look here.
Thank you very much, that is a very nice list.

Still, hoping im not going offtopic, maybe someone have decompiled the game files where i can grab them and try to mod it for myself?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
same issue here, pressing Z at the very start doesn't do anything, with an empty black text box. Anyone else?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks a lot bro it fucked up the game
That's the fan made patch for the DLSite version of the game that used to be here. It's been replaced with the newer version from Steam, and it has the developers own uncensored patch already installed.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I see this type of game with such cute art and I see potential.
Unfortunately most of the time it's not realised and usually I put it up to being solo devs or whatever but there's a few cases, like this one, where it's sooooo incredibly obnoxious and grindy that I gotta imagine the person barely tests anything.
You can get permanently stunlocked in the FIRST level. I understand it's meant to channel some rogue-like energies but, my dude, please. Ugh.
I really like the customisation and having mini quests(forced but whatever) within the levels but there's very little need for it, I don't like the exponential growth in stat increase prices.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This includes the forest level and a few new items FYI

As if this game wasn't already frustrating, they added something with a high dodge percentage.

EnRyuTenChi

Mar 24, 2019
For some reason it won't work for me. no matter what I do I can't do anything, can't attack, can't move, nothing. am I doing something wrong?

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes