Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

dead00

Aug 7, 2017
my mmd archive was deleted a while back and I hadn't made a backup of SHIBORU's mmds. can anyone share his old videos here? (they're not even on his oreno3d page, )

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
my mmd archive was deleted a while back and I hadn't made a backup of SHIBORU's mmds. can anyone share his old videos here? (they're not even on his oreno3d page, )
The author changed his name to ナオキ大佐 (Judged by Twitter)

The old documentation seems to still exist

DSKBチャイナ服で「桃源恋歌」
This document looks to see if there is a password.
If there is a password, I will make up for it separately.

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
Just scan through O-Dio collections in his fantia. Not bad and definitely have potential. Would like to know if anyone can share some of his work.
It's more that it's posted as O-Dio2. They've posted a couple of things to their Iwara before so struck me as odd that this was a different account

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
shantianxiaozhi 17.AssUp-Miko&Shogun&Kujou
Mega
Again, i dont think its wise to share the creator's original link.

best to reupload it to elsewhere that u own, even if it was from same storage services
especially with Mega, since its as easy as 1 click "import to your drive"

it helps the author's link last longer and prevents the loss of the entire file collection because the author is banned for unforeseen reasons (trolls, copywrights, etc)

Pangean

Jan 4, 2022
So was the last Banana vid the last of the series or his retirement? I didn't know people were saying it would be his final one until today

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys! I found that video . Someone could tell me the artist, or even give me a link?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: TINKAKE
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote