Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumlockjaw

Mar 26, 2021

Looking for this o-dio vid in high rez. Anyone got it?
Check the Kemono Party page, should be the third to last post. There are two versions, the short one and the 6:31 one.
You'll have to download the second one since it won't play in your browser.

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Yea still waiting on 相位土豆 's most recent Yelan video to be shared. No one has updated their Kemono page yet.

Nov 21, 2021
Check the Kemono Party page, should be the third to last post. There are two versions, the short one and the 6:31 one.
You'll have to download the second one since it won't play in your browser.
I checked it out, its atleast better quality, but it is the censored version. On his regular Iwara page he has uploaded the uncensored but in 360p

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
Also anyone got a collection of akira_Brave777's content? Kemono's discord rip was never updated. Used their name as keywords to search it here only to find one member saying that anime-sharing has their collection. The file is hosted on katfile though so without bypassing the download limit with VPN or other software you can at most download a few of them a day, and there are tens of files on there.

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
does anyone have the new o-dio videos ? they look kinda fire so if anyone has them please be a hero

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I have a folder of them, can't say for sure it's all of his video's though as I haven't combed through em. I know it's probably missing some of his recent iwara one's but i can upload it for ya.
Do you mind sharing your collection? Even the kemono.party site won't really do much since passwords are given through dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote