Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, does anyone have a recommendation for a good reliable file host that I can use to share my insect mmd collection with you all? It always gets reported and it's such a pain re uploading because it's like several hundred Gb. I would torrent but I'm a broke college student and can't host for you all. I was thinking maybe kioskloud.xyz but right now it isn't accepting large file sizes because there's a memory leak issue. Gofile and Pixeldrain all delete your files after 30 days.

cygwinsam

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone have カニファンクラブ (カニ) Fantia videos with model 蒼城 澪夏が Aoki Mio

Model

fdsgeeg

Feb 20, 2022
Anyone have Eula BAAM_SFW_4K_fix version? Or maybe Bengugu didn't make the SFW version. Does anyone know?

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
^ Also looking for Bengugu's Genshin Impact Phut Hon version 4k + SFX, I could only run across a link with multiple different scenes w/ SFX but not the actual entire video

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
i've seen o-dio vid with minimal/no censor.
where did people get them?

did o-dio have another place to post his work other than his fantia (which is consor mandatory)?
to be honest there are many videos from him that arent on his fantia so i dont know if he has like another acc like on iwara or what :D btw im kinda mad at him becose i subed to him on fantia but i started this month and its set up like u cant see anything more than the months u payd and if u want to view thing that are older u have to pay that specific month sub :D so i was like well F this :D i wanted to dl it all and post it here but i got booft

• Haha
Reactions: hitlerwaifu

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
to be honest there are many videos from him that arent on his fantia so i dont know if he has like another acc like on iwara or what :D btw im kinda mad at him becose i subed to him on fantia but i started this month and its set up like u cant see anything more than the months u payd and if u want to view thing that are older u have to pay that specific month sub :D so i was like well F this :D i wanted to dl it all and post it here but i got booft
LMAO, Fantia is a big fat scam for newer subs. I did the same, was so disappointed, I dont even care and simply unsub the next day.

heresa1

Jul 12, 2020
Hey, does anyone have a recommendation for a good reliable file host that I can use to share my insect mmd collection with you all? It always gets reported and it's such a pain re uploading because it's like several hundred Gb. I would torrent but I'm a broke college student and can't host for you all. I was thinking maybe kioskloud.xyz but right now it isn't accepting large file sizes because there's a memory leak issue. Gofile and Pixeldrain all delete your files after 30 days.
There is a way costs nothing but some work. Oracle is offering lifetime free servers to every user. You can get a free machine, attach additional block storage (I think there is 200 GB free storage), and find some random file server's Docker image on Github and throw into your machine.
You'll have to play with linux. I think there are many tutorials on google about it. It will be hard, but you will get a free file server which is also under your full control.

jennafjenna

Aug 22, 2021
SHK100 new videos
Miniskirt Marin Dance 4K/1080p 60fps (Patreon)
Gishinaki Kangxi Sex WD, Nude And ESP 4K/1080p 60fps (Patreon)

plz

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
thats just how fantia works

i mean, there's a reason why their subs are only 300-1k Yen (about 2-8$)
even in patreon, u usually need 15/30$ to 60$ (or more) in order to get all past works of that author

but yeah, atleast u just need single payment in patreon to get all file

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote