Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Hello friends i'd like to know something.Who created the Army suit Haku model that was used in DrEzal's vids?I've gotten addicted to that Haku. Also can someone recommend some artists who use that army suit Haku model and make mmd?like dance or sex whatever is fine.

Reactions: KossMoss

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Maybe someone is kind to share these 2 bengugu's videos
Cause 4k mega links are dead

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I have to ask though, how did DrEzal's thread turn into an MMD request thread?
Because DrEzal is not around anymore, people started to ask for other similar artists. Over time it turned into a thread about sharing other insect-related animators, and now it seems like it's gone fully off-topic. It went from drezal stuff to insect stuff to monster stuff to just pretty much anything mmd.

I don't really like the regular dancing mmd shit but people keep asking and people keep sharing and I'm guessing they do it here because nobody really checks the General Discussion section, the Recommendations section would probably be better but people seem to use it mostly for games, and the off-topic section is just shitposting.

There is a request section for comics&animations, but it's mostly used for entire collections not one particular video and they also reject the request if you don't format it properly.
I guess since this thread has been off-topic for years the mods either haven't noticed or just don't really care because it's not hurting anyone. The original animator is gone and not coming back.
As for why DrEzal left, it was a combination of Patreon shutting down his page and I remember he also said something like lack of ideas and stress from the Patreon thing and living in a country where he might go to jail for this kind of stuff. Simply not worth continuing.

Last edited:

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
Because DrEzal is not around anymore, people started to ask for other similar artists. Over time it turned into a thread about sharing other insect-related animators, and now it seems like it's gone fully off-topic. It went from drezal stuff to insect stuff to monster stuff to just pretty much anything mmd.

I don't really like the regular dancing mmd shit but people keep asking and people keep sharing and I'm guessing they do it here because nobody really checks the General Discussion section, the Recommendations section would probably be better but people seem to use it mostly for games, and the off-topic section is just shitposting.

There is a request section for comics&animations, but it's mostly used for entire collections not one particular video and they also reject the request if you don't format it properly.
I guess since this thread has been off-topic for years the mods either haven't noticed or just don't really care because it's not hurting anyone. The original animator is gone and not coming back.
As for why DrEzal left, it was a combination of Patreon shutting down his page and I remember he also said something like lack of ideas and stress from the Patreon thing and living in a country where he might go to jail for this kind of stuff. Simply not worth continuing.
Let's get back on topic then. Seems like we've got another promising up and coming insect animator by the name of 老三:

They've done a few insect videos here and there in the past year, but they're almost all taken down except for their most recent one which I should warn has amputee in it:

It's a short snippet of insect, but still sexy. Their previous work also has a short snippet, but it looks like they took it down from iwara though. Backup on ehmmd though:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
View attachment 2021899 View attachment 2021899 Does anyone know how to see Patreon tags? Before I could see them only when entering the page and now I can't, and in Kemono you can't see them
can someone upload this? I tried clicking all posts to see the tags like the one who replied to him said but when i click the link in the kemono post and type the password (starts with Capital H ends in 4) it is unable to decrypt it

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021

Maybe i am stupid, or blind, or smth, but where is this request section and general discussion section?

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Hello friends i'd like to know something.Who created the Army suit Haku model that was used in DrEzal's vids?I've gotten addicted to that Haku. Also can someone recommend some artists who use that army suit Haku model and make mmd?like dance or sex whatever is fine.
Can someone answer?

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
Let's get back on topic then. Seems like we've got another promising up and coming insect animator by the name of 老三:

They've done a few insect videos here and there in the past year, but they're almost all taken down except for their most recent one which I should warn has amputee in it:

It's a short snippet of insect, but still sexy. Their previous work also has a short snippet, but it looks like they took it down from iwara though. Backup on ehmmd though:
thanks i need more insect content but few are nicely animated

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
any insect content with this animation? almost everthing looks like dolls but this style is a bit different

sabertooth39

Mar 16, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote