Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Let's get back on topic then. Seems like we've got another promising up and coming insect animator by the name of 老三:

They've done a few insect videos here and there in the past year, but they're almost all taken down except for their most recent one which I should warn has amputee in it:

It's a short snippet of insect, but still sexy. Their previous work also has a short snippet, but it looks like they took it down from iwara though. Backup on ehmmd though:
Hopefully we get a hero to post all of their subscriber videos in high resolution. They only posted 480p in the past. I can upload all of the videos I have from them that used to be on iwara. Wait until tonight

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
There is a request section for comics&animations, but it's mostly used for entire collections not one particular video and they also reject the request if you don't format it properly.
If that the case then I'm up for the task. I gonna gather these videos and make them into a collection so OP can make a threads for them. Some of these are straight up ridiculous when it comes to sizes.
Maybe i am stupid, or blind, or smth, but where is this request section and general discussion section?
https://f95zone.to/forums/completed-comic-anim-requests.92/

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
Does plan exist for sharing 2021 and before videos?
Does anyone still have GentleWhiteCat 's collection? The old Mega folder is already gone.
What is needing? I have patreon videos until 2021-12 and some models. I think they are not very good.

Reactions: radiojoe

kasim23

Aug 31, 2022
Maybe you also have genshin impact video (link at the bottom)
And Eula BAAM from here
Because those download links had been lost.
Hope someone can provide a new source to use. Thanks.
2 Phut Hon.EX_4K
Eula BAAM 4K

Greekheart

Dec 29, 2019
pretty much
It wouldn't be as annoying if it were related to MMD that actually followed the line of DrEzal's work, but most of the posts I see are just...dancing videos. DrEzal never made anything of the sort. And with the way things are displayed (or not displayed with any preview at all), it's a real effort to weed out that rubbish from the content that you'd expect from a DrEzal thread.

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
It wouldn't be as annoying if it were related to MMD that actually followed the line of DrEzal's work, but most of the posts I see are just...dancing videos. DrEzal never made anything of the sort. And with the way things are displayed (or not displayed with any preview at all), it's a real effort to weed out that rubbish from the content that you'd expect from a DrEzal thread.
I agree, I would *never* insult what someone else is into, and if the dancing MMD vids are what some people love, that's awesome but that isn't really what Drezal made and should probably be in their own thread. It would be nice if this thread could just focus on the insect-type scenes Drezal made and then the dancing/MMD vids could have their own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote