Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

thunerbird

Feb 19, 2022
Can someone help me download from baidu please? I've been trying baidu link gen, but it's not working. This is some of Sryw's VAM collection.
They are 1-5G each.

Sryw's pixiv:

Pass: pgt

Thanks for anyone who can reupload them!

Up for roughly a month

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
It used to be the thread for DrEzal's vids, but since he retired people have been using it to share insect stuff from all creators focusing on that, then it devolved in just everyone begging for whatever they want, and they'll keep doing it because people keep sharing.
Technically, everything in here for the past 2 years has been off-topic, so moderators could always just come in and nuke everything if they really wanted.
It also doesn't help that insect is an extremely niche fetish and the creators keep retiring, so there's less and less insect content as time goes by.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm less interested in people rigging dance motions with insects tacked on. I can see why people would like them, but they're boring for me because I've seen similar videos with different character models used. If there's at least a cut-in scene with original animation, that's more doable. Original animations are sadly hard to come by. You have to actively look for them yourself.

zlos

May 22, 2020
Can someone help with this artist:

Does someone have an archive or Kemono link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote