Not open for further replies.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
trying to find this donwloadable, maybe with voice/sounds if exists
cant find it on Ngon fantia so idk

Reactions: aeblel

ClrMySrchHstry

Aug 31, 2018
It used to be the thread for DrEzal's vids, but since he retired people have been using it to share insect stuff from all creators focusing on that, then it devolved in just everyone begging for whatever they want, and they'll keep doing it because people keep sharing.
Technically, everything in here for the past 2 years has been off-topic, so moderators could always just come in and nuke everything if they really wanted.
I don't know how this site works, but it'd be more beneficial to create a new thread focused on insect content and leave this one as an MMD request thread.

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
After Banana retire i wonder if someone gonna make a video with his style , but i guess not , it is kinda like his trademark.

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know where this guy posts his works?
User is apparently called "3rd MMD" but a quick search yields nothing.

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017
Brothers does anyone know what happened to CicadasAreCool?
i think he only posts occasionally, most recently a couple of shorts but nothing like a full video. At this point there's not a lot of insect creators. TSOF did one video, but nothing after that. Yamamoto did 2 but nothing else since then. TitaniumCactus is probably a close runner up to Banana but its all about if they can post regularly...
EDIT: also 4ch has banned insects for some reason so I also can't find many new artists

lodaloda

Mar 5, 2022
Any one has videos from Chobi He seems to be inactive for a long time now but his works are always super good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote