Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
No, i mean the doujin name
Based on the artsyle I'd say something from Chiba Tetsutarou, don't know which doujin exactly though.
Yep, it's Mushi Yuugi also known as Mushi Asobi, this page in particular is from chapter 3. You can find it on any hentai site.
I should also note that the fan translator for Chiba Tetsutarou's stuff is now an official translator for him, and if you want you can support them both by purchasing their work on gumroad, published by BlueAxolotl
BlueAxolotl also publishes a game called Slice of School which has some scenes with insects

Last edited:

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Yep, it's Mushi Yuugi also known as Mushi Asobi, this page in particular is from chapter 3. You can find it on any hentai site.
I should also note that the fan translator for Chiba Tetsutarou's stuff is now an official translator for him, and if you want you can support them both by purchasing their work on gumroad, published by BlueAxolotl
BlueAxolotl also publishes a game called Slice of School which has some scenes with insects
Ah so thats why the translation on the doujins were next to none.... Do you know anywhere that "shares" these translated ones? I see some that are raw on doujins sites but translated here

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Ah so thats why the translation on the doujins were next to none.... Do you know anywhere that "shares" these translated ones? I see some that are raw on doujins sites but translated here
All of the doujin versions are actually translated, they're on exhentai, the other version of e-hentai. You need to have an account to access it. That's where the fan translator would upload them. I guess you could also find them on .

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
All of the doujin versions are actually translated, they're on exhentai, the other version of e-hentai. You need to have an account to access it. That's where the fan translator would upload them. I guess you could also find them on .
No, nhentai has some of them not translated especially the short ones and recent .5, ill check out exhentai

Edit: how do i access exhentai... im used to e-hentai

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No, nhentai has some of them not translated especially the short ones and recent .5, ill check out exhentai

Edit: how do i access exhentai... im used to e-hentai
you need to register on e-hentai

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
Hi brothers, you guys have this creator's MMD?

Oct 3, 2021
Here I uploaded it on Pixeldrain

Tik〇ok風腰振りダンス

J〇パパ活もの (english translated version only. I don't have the speech bubble and no speech bubble)

〇Kにいたずら 完全版

I don't have the new one: J〇パパ活もの その2
I am new to this and apologies, but could you please reupload the 〇Kにいたずら 完全版 ...
I have been looking for it everywhere, and when i finally found it the link is dead.
You would do me and others a huge favor, and I would greatly appreciated it!!! Thank YOU!

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
Hello. Does anyone have any movies

Yes, I know he has a kemono profile, but the movies are password protected. And the entries are only for works from 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote