Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
I’m not quite sure who created the first video, however the second and third videos are both created by this person on twitter . Their twitter has links to their iwara and their fantia
Thank you so much. Hope I can find the first one soon.

IbraElnimr

Aug 22, 2019
Thank you so much. Hope I can find the first one soon.
the first one
->
->
->

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dajj

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I’m not quite sure who created the first video, however the second and third videos are both created by this person on twitter . Their twitter has links to their iwara and their fantia
is fantia better then iwara ? i just registered an account there and video quality is much better then iwara.. does all MMD creators have a fantia account ?

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
is fantia better then iwara ? i just registered an account there and video quality is much better then iwara.. does all MMD creators have a fantia account ?
Fantia is kind of like patreon where you typically have to pay for their content, while iwara is kind of like youtube where you can watch whatever they upload. In the case of the creator I mentioned though, he’s pretty much stopped uploading to iwara, and most of the stuff he makes goes to his fantia.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Fantia is kind of like patreon where you typically have to pay for their content, while iwara is kind of like youtube where you can watch whatever they upload. In the case of the creator I mentioned though, he’s pretty much stopped uploading to iwara, and most of the stuff he makes goes to his fantia.
his fantia page has some nicovideo.jp videos like , what are those ?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Someone posted more CME6 videos (I think) but some of them aren't insect, just normal vanilla.

Reactions: dajj and f9account

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Someone posted more CME6 videos (I think) but some of them aren't insect, just normal vanilla.

i've been looking for the first video with hd quality for a while now.. thank you.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
i've been looking for the first video with hd quality for a while now.. thank you.
I actually think that that particular one Arrngrim has shared previously at 1080p, in his big 200 Gb folder. I recommend looking through it to check.
Some of them are not in his CME6 folder. They're in his miscellaneous insect folder. He has a lot of unlabeled names in there but you can recognize the artist styles for some of them

Reactions: dajj and kiyiya

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Arrngrim here's some videos I found in your miscellaneous insects folders that I know the authors names of.
As a disclaimer, most, but not ALL of them have proof. A handful are judged by the artstyle, which can be wrong on occasion. Also, I didn't do a comprehensive list because these are the only ones that I personally lacked in my collection so I didn't bother downloading and finding the authors of some of the others and listing them here, although I know some of them.

[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
- 【
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[CME6]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]: (this one's not comprehensive and there may be more in that folder that I didn't include)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[FJYSX]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[kingofeggs]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[mmdsunrise]:
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
[XOXOXO/神木と花/ whatever...]
-
-
[ ]:
-
[xwenwen]:
-
-
-

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Arrngrim here's some videos I found in your miscellaneous insects folders that I know the authors names of.
Wow! Thanks a lot for posting this, aglingua.

That's really generous of you.

May I ask a favor; how many did you see had non-"bugs"? In other words: worms and similar creatures, no legs, no face, etc.

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
I mean other than DrEzal. I watch banana666, HentaiTree and too. I just want to know if there's any other who make worm content.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
As a disclaimer, most, but not ALL of them have proof. A handful are judged by the artstyle, which can be wrong on occasion. Also, I didn't do a comprehensive list because these are the only ones that I personally lacked in my collection so I didn't bother downloading and finding the authors of some of the others and listing them here, although I know some of them.

[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
- 【
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[CME6]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]: (this one's not comprehensive and there may be more in that folder that I didn't include)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[FJYSX]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[kingofeggs]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[mmdsunrise]:
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
[XOXOXO/神木と花/ whatever...]
-
-
[ ]:
-
[xwenwen]:
-
-
-

he also has nearly every video made by 超级喵杀拳 ( ) before he deleted them all and i was able to use ( ) to find and download them. almost all his videos have "×insect" in them so it was pretty easy to do.

futarosa

Formerly 'tastyfeet'
Sep 21, 2020
he also has nearly every video made by 超级喵杀拳 ( ) before he deleted them all and i was able to use ( ) to find and download them. almost all his videos have "×insect" in them so it was pretty easy to do.
How do you use this oreno3d site? Is there any possibility to make it display English text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote