Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
is anyone else having trouble accessing iwara ? its 502 Bad Gateway most of the time and when it load its super slow
iwara always dies like every 2 minutes. I use oreno3d to search and go to iwara to download or watch when i found good vids

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I'm using a window pc good sir.

or you can use the better way via and all you have to do is copy the urls of videos you like and jd2 will grab them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dajj

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020

or you can use the better way via and all you have to do is copy the urls of videos you like and jd2 will grab them.
Both works! thank you!

Rere456

Jun 27, 2020
Anyone has a new banana video? Could you please so kindly share it? I got an issue on patreon, it doesn't show up anything. I already join $3 patron last month.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
anyone managed to grab the new before it was set to private ?

Reactions: seksomata

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone has a new banana video? Could you please so kindly share it? I got an issue on patreon, it doesn't show up anything. I already join $3 patron last month.
not sure if he's not posting anymore on iwara, usually its within a few days after patreon.

Rere456

Jun 27, 2020
not sure if he's not posting anymore on iwara, usually its within a few days after patreon.
Within 3 days he usualy posts his video on iwara. But now is already in a week he didn't post anything. I joined 3 bucks patron and I got an issue opening the video on his patreon. Probably this problem cause my country seems to begin to block the patreon or something.

Reactions: f9account

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
why did BeobachterB deleted that hot insect video a few hours after he posted it ?

Last edited:

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
I think there was a website roll back and it was lost when that happened but I was able to grab it before it was purged

But does anyone of this video from 超级喵杀拳?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote