Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
But does anyone of this video from 超级喵杀拳?
Go back to page 19 and there will be two posts with videos of that creator. One of them is a mega link with most of the videos, the second one is a second link with some of the videos missing from the first post

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
Now, I want to enter iwara but it keeps showing error 522, are you guys too?

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Go back to page 19 and there will be two posts with videos of that creator. One of them is a mega link with most of the videos, the second one is a second link with some of the videos missing from the first post
Look at the name cause I'm the one who posted that mega link with most of the videos. And I know for a fact that the video is NOT in there.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
At least you're able to have the videos, I keep trying to download but the file is so big I can't do anything. And can't even change location with VPN because had to use megasync in the first place and I don't have a vpn compatible with my system lol

i'm actually banned from using megasync on my computer because i shared a bestiality video 3 years ego and i forgot to delete it afterwards and now if i log in magasync with new account it gets banned automatically.. the workaround is using jd2 for less than 4gb files and megasync inside windows sandbox for bigger than 4gb files, and when dowloading larger files and bandwidth exceed close megasync and restart your modem to get new ip then open megasync to resume dowlowding your large file.

if you happen to have static ip address then leave megasync on and it will resume downloading after 4 hours wait time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kourin and aglingua

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Thanks! I'll just leave it for the 4 (well 8 hours, I guess). But would the account be banned too, would they count these mmd as beastility?
you are just dowlowding.. and if someday you want to share something dont use an account associated with megasync.. also it would be better to create a dummy account and share with it the files you have on your main acoount then import them into dummy account cloud space and finally share with others using dummy account and files from dummy account cloud space..
this way your main account stays safe and also the files in it wont get nuked.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
i'm actually banned from using megasync on my computer because i shared a bestiality video 3 years ego and i forgot to delete it afterwards and now if i log in magasync with new account it gets banned automatically.. the workaround is using jd2 for less than 4gb files and megasync inside windows sandbox for bigger than 4gb files, and when dowloading larger files and bandwidth exceed close megasync and restart your modem to get new ip then open megasync to resume dowlowding your large file.

if you happen to have static ip address then leave megasync on and it will resume downloading after 4 hours wait time.
Tried a VPN?

Reactions: aglingua

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
I kinda doubt these videos would be classified as bestiality. If you haven't noticed yet the "bugs" are just flying dicks with wings. the "head" is just the balls. the "body" is the shaft and the "end" is just the tip.

heres a link to the source of it

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I kinda doubt these videos would be classified as bestiality. If you haven't noticed yet the "bugs" are just flying dicks with wings. the "head" is just the balls. the "body" is the shaft and the "end" is just the tip.

heres a link to the source of it
way to ruin it.. wish i haven't read that.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Just a little update: XOXOXO and 超级喵杀拳 have posted. Grab them before they get removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote