Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterqwer

Mar 16, 2021
Friends, do you have a video collection of Iwara author 王爷?Especially his private videos。

Reactions: saiemp

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
I'm working on making a link that will hold all the stuff, and I'll keep it in the description.

Also saiemp, can you please upload those mmdsunrise videos you have asap? If I can get those, I can share them without risk to you.

You can upload to mega and share directly to me (just PM me) since that may give you the fastest uploading bandwidth (you usually can get a few mb/sec). Sharing the link directly to me makes sure your account will definitely not get deleted as I will be the only one with access and I promise not to report you. You can also use a throwaway account if needed. Once you've shared the link and I've downloaded it, you can revoke access or whatever, and I will be able to share the videos to everyone. Anonfiles is safer but kind of slow. How large is the collection? I'm working on uploading what I have when I have freetime (my current computer has 45 Gb of HEVC compressed facehugger stuff and I have a bunch more in other flash drives I need to take a look at, and Terabox gets fantastic upload speeds

If you're able to do that, you would be a lifesaver!
Oki i will try to do it later today been pretty busy lately.. he haven't really post anything now .. so idk if he also quit.. his last one is ep32 it seems
its around 10gb

okay I will PM you now

Last edited:

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone have an archive of heiyeming's videos? They're pretty good.
link to their patreon if needed:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
By the way, how do you plan to upload all the insect stuff you were mentioning about?
Like everything in one big file or something more like a folder structure?
I'm working on doing it, it's slow going, because lots of files and I have to work through some life stuff... :(

It'll be in a folder where you can browse files individually. Terabox. There will be several hundred videos, usually at least 100 Mb but usually more. So you can imagine it's a lot of data going very slowly... Also I have an entire flashdrive that I haven't organized yet... 256 Gigs and idk how much of it is insect and how much of it is normal mmd until I go through them and reorganize manually :cry:

Mar 11, 2018
I'm working on doing it, it's slow going, because lots of files and I have to work through some life stuff... :(

It'll be in a folder where you can browse files individually. Terabox. There will be several hundred videos, usually at least 100 Mb but usually more. So you can imagine it's a lot of data going very slowly... Also I have an entire flashdrive that I haven't organized yet... 256 Gigs and idk how much of it is insect and how much of it is normal mmd until I go through them and reorganize manually :cry:
Wish you good luck with all the stuff, but most important wish you good luck with life stuff that's the priority.
Just @ me when the mmdsunrise vids will be up, I'll wake up from my slumber and get those so I will be able to carefully analyze them :sneaky:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

you really don't have to sort the insects vids, we enjoy all types of MMD, just post it as it is.

Reactions: Howdo

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I don't collect worm/parasite, sorry. They gross me out. I know there are a couple floating around but that might be because they're peripheral parts so they would never be the focus. The tentacle stuff might be a couple too, but I don't organize them under the same name so they might just be somewhere in my other mmd files

Reactions: seksomata

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Link: Password: cvgq

Come and get em! 160 Gb of goodness

It's not super well organized, but each video is labeled with the author, so use the search function if you're looking for a specific artist. We have CME6, mmdsunrise, and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote