Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
im sorry i forgot to mention the most important thing you have to do, here are the steps you must always do :

1- let say inside your cloud storage interface you uploaded everything you have inside a folder named MMD.
2- now right click on the MMD folder and click share then setting, choose 7 days expiration date with possword then create link.
3- open your dummy secondary account in incognito mode and import to its cloud storage via link and pass from main account.
4- go back to main account cloud storage interface, create another folder for example "MMD2" and move everything inside MMD folder to MMD2 folder and delete the empty MMD folder.
5- go back to secondary dummy account already open in incognito mode, click on terabox icon up left corner of your screen, that will take you to dummy account cloud space, right click on MMD folder there , share, setting, no expiration with password on and share the link and password anywhere you want.

those steps are necessary to keep the files in main account safe.

when you share the link when its ready ill explain the easiest way to grab and dowload miltiple files at once or even grab and download all of it very easily.
Ok I'll do this next weekend as I have midterms to do lmao

Reactions: Grimholde

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
is there a way to get around pages set only to be visible in china ? like this one

Snap_2021.09.15_18h23m20s__01.png

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
1xz i believe you have the biggest MMD collection of us all, is it possible to share it with us ? :giggle:

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021

i'd like to thank the vietnamese user here (forgot his username) who shared it with me last year on discord and if anyone else have the wolf gif video please share it.
Is "Queen's Pet" from Banana new? I don't see it on their iwara

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
can we just get a new page for the CME6 or devilmetal37? since this page is for
DrEzaL Collection

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
DrEzaL Collection
I'm working on making a link that will hold all the stuff, and I'll keep it in the description.

Also saiemp, can you please upload those mmdsunrise videos you have asap? If I can get those, I can share them without risk to you.

You can upload to mega and share directly to me (just PM me) since that may give you the fastest uploading bandwidth (you usually can get a few mb/sec). Sharing the link directly to me makes sure your account will definitely not get deleted as I will be the only one with access and I promise not to report you. You can also use a throwaway account if needed. Once you've shared the link and I've downloaded it, you can revoke access or whatever, and I will be able to share the videos to everyone. Anonfiles is safer but kind of slow. How large is the collection? I'm working on uploading what I have when I have freetime (my current computer has 45 Gb of HEVC compressed facehugger stuff and I have a bunch more in other flash drives I need to take a look at, and Terabox gets fantastic upload speeds

If you're able to do that, you would be a lifesaver!

Last edited:
Reactions: saiemp

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
im sorry i forgot to mention the most important thing you have to do, here are the steps you must always do :

1- let say inside your cloud storage interface you uploaded everything you have inside a folder named MMD.
2- now right click on the MMD folder and click share then setting, choose 7 days expiration date with possword then create link.
3- open your dummy secondary account in incognito mode and import to its cloud storage via link and pass from main account.
4- go back to main account cloud storage interface, create another folder for example "MMD2" and move everything inside MMD folder to MMD2 folder and delete the empty MMD folder.
5- go back to secondary dummy account already open in incognito mode, click on terabox icon up left corner of your screen, that will take you to dummy account cloud space, right click on MMD folder there , share, setting, no expiration with password on and share the link and password anywhere you want.

those steps are necessary to keep the files in main account safe.

when you share the link when its ready ill explain the easiest way to grab and dowload miltiple files at once or even grab and download all of it very easily.

I'm working on uploading and I should get about 50 gigs done this weekend, but I have to sort and organize through about 300 more gigs of mmd to identify the insex ones to upload.

I noticed that terabox seems to return a smaller filesize than my desktop reads? Does that mean they compress your files? I already compressed some files but I might not compress the rest, just in case.

Also, is it possible to upload a preliminary one (so the first 50 gigs) and then upload the other ones to the throwaway account?

Also, my concern is with CME6. He likes to ban quick, and I'm worried he will make a hash-ban so any files in that system with those characteristics and filenames will get banned. I'm thinking I won't allow those ones to be shared through terabox, but I'll make a separate anonfiles download for that

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
DrEzaL Collection
Or change this thread to mmd insect thread? Like change this thread to discuss about insect mmd, and not the name of the thread. People might be still looking for DrEzal works, but DrEzal has retire and no longer making any videos

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I'm working on uploading and I should get about 50 gigs done this weekend, but I have to sort and organize through about 300 more gigs of mmd to identify the insex ones to upload.

I noticed that terabox seems to return a smaller filesize than my desktop reads? Does that mean they compress your files? I already compressed some files but I might not compress the rest, just in case.

Also, is it possible to upload a preliminary one (so the first 50 gigs) and then upload the other ones to the throwaway account?

Also, my concern is with CME6. He likes to ban quick, and I'm worried he will make a hash-ban so any files in that system with those characteristics and filenames will get banned. I'm thinking I won't allow those ones to be shared through terabox, but I'll make a separate anonfiles download for that

upload to primary, share with secondary and move all the files in another folder in primary and delete empty shared folder.
when in midway throw uploading you want to start sharing what you already uploaded, share to secondary and to public from secondary, after a while when you uploaded more stuff repeat all the steps and edit post here to share new links and also in your sig.
and don't worry about CME6 or anyone else, just go with it all and test how much time the shared link from secondary account will hold, the aim here is to see how much the link will stay up, if it held for more than a week you're good, if it didn't then try making some changes accordingly, this way you get to test the waters as you upload.

Reactions: aglingua

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
upload to primary, share with secondary and move all the files in another folder in primary and delete empty shared folder.
when in midway throw uploading you want to start sharing what you already uploaded, share to secondary and to public from secondary, after a while when you uploaded more stuff repeat all the steps and edit post here to share new links and also in your sig.
and don't worry about CME6 or anyone else, just go with it all and test how much time the shared link from secondary account will hold, the aim here is to see how much the link will stay up, if it held for more than a week you're good, if it didn't then try making some changes accordingly, this way you get to test the waters as you upload.
But the issue is if CME6 bans the file itself, it can still delete on the personal terabox because terabox isn't secure like mega. If one file hash gets reported, all of the files that are "clones" will also be able to be detected and deleted

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
But the issue is if CME6 bans the file itself, it can still delete on the personal terabox because terabox isn't secure like mega. If one file hash gets reported, all of the files that are "clones" will also be able to be detected and deleted
where did you get this information from? in another forum we upload onlyfans videos that gets reported and taken down all the time but the original files in the primary account never gets deleted.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
where did you get this information from? in another forum we upload onlyfans videos that gets reported and taken down all the time but the original files in the primary account never gets deleted.
I'm not saying it's definitive. I'm just saying it's a possibility. I'm pretty sure TErabox's privacy is not like Mega's (mega is super paranoid) so there's not going to be end-to-end encryption. As a result of that, it's not impossible for employees to snoop through your files, as is what happens in Google Drive. All files contain metadata which can link accounts if they're unsecured. I don't know if Terabox does this, but Terabox most likely CAN do this

Reactions: kiyiya

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
The difference is Onlyfans/Manyvids creators don't want to ban you for owning the video, since I'm pretty sure they sell those videos (I could be wrong though, I don't follow Onlyfans and stuff). They just want to prevent people from sharing them. So I don't know if they'd be likely to go to the effort of deleting all of the files that have that metadata because it could delete an actual customor's video who had nothing to do with it. Whereas with CME6 I don't think he wants anyone to have his files, so he would be 100% more aggressive in getting all traces wiped

Reactions: kiyiya
Mar 11, 2018
Man, I wish we had the complete collection of CME homie and maybe something from Goutouren and Sunrisemmd.
I remember finding one link that supposed to be some works of Sunrisemmd on Chineese site but someone confirmed it was a dud.
Banana do be doing some good stuff tho.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Man, I wish we had the complete collection of CME homie and maybe something from Goutouren and Sunrisemmd.
I remember finding one link that supposed to be some works of Sunrisemmd on Chineese site but someone confirmed it was a dud.
Banana do be doing some good stuff tho.
I do have a more-or-less complete collection of CME6, but that one will take some time to process safely. saiemp has a collection of mmdsunrise so we'll be relying on him for that.

As for goutouren, he's average but sadly nobody i know of has access to his stuff. And Sao sky has started making stuff again but all behind a paywall, so really the most proliferative creators are inaccessible. But on the plus side, there is some great content for free still. Especially chalulu's content.

Here's the free collection on iwara. I compiled almost every single insect video out there. I may have missed a few so if I did, feel free to link it and I'll update it

Mar 11, 2018
I do have a more-or-less complete collection of CME6, but that one will take some time to process safely. saiemp has a collection of mmdsunrise so we'll be relying on him for that.

As for goutouren, he's average but sadly nobody i know of has access to his stuff. And Sao sky has started making stuff again but all behind a paywall, so really the most proliferative creators are inaccessible. But on the plus side, there is some great content for free still. Especially chalulu's content.

Here's the free collection on iwara. I compiled almost every single insect video out there. I may have missed a few so if I did, feel free to link it and I'll update it
Send the link to that collection on iwara you have mentioned about, I'll take a peek, maybe there's a user that I haven't followed yet and maybe I will be able to let you know about some other videos you don't have in the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote