Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
Always check on him daily, you've got less than 24 hours to grab it folks!

Of course the day I check casually it's already gone. Don't suppose you could do a friend a solid and mirror it?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Arrngrim what happened to your files.fm main link? all I can access now are just "空城旧梦003 (insect)'s" folder and why is it set to delete in oct.3 ?
the parent folder link still works.. he deleted it from his signature and he also never shared it in post so it isn't right to share it here again without his permission.. but if i remember correctly someone else shared the link and asked him about it in another thread.

Reactions: Riasgregory64

Maximumpain

Aug 12, 2020
Don't suppose there is anything in that collection egg/preg related?
If there is I'd like to know before it gets deleted.
Don't have the link so I can't exactly check myself.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I have found the parent folder I was looking for but is it okay to ask why are they all gonna be deleted by oct.3?
My assumption is, files fm is a subscription based cloud storage. So when there's no payment next month, it will be gone. Good thing is, files fm does give a notice that a certain file will be deleted and not just *boof* gone without reason

Reactions: Riasgregory64

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Don't suppose there is anything in that collection egg/preg related?
If there is I'd like to know before it gets deleted.
Don't have the link so I can't exactly check myself.
[Rhopalocera绿托主教]:

Here are a few pregnant. I can't guarentee it's all of them though.

I will also link the post I made where I share a lot of the rare ones, once again. Sorry to all those who have seen me post this before, but it seems there are new people who could benefit from it...

Reactions: kiyiya
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote