Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
good creator I found, someone should checkout their works and try to upload some

(has insect)

Reactions: YourDaddy38491

Yaver7

Mar 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask about this creator: 超级喵杀拳 (can't post his link to iwara due to being new)

He seems to have several more videos than the ones he uploads to Iwara since he also uploads images which aren't of any of his videos. He does have a patreon, but it's apparently dead despite the fact that it seems to have been set up not long ago, so I can't access those videos even the fair way. There's another patreon-like service but it seems to be China exclusive so it's not viable either.

Are you guys aware of any other place or method where we can get all of his videos? I know there's a link floating around here of his past work, I'm talking about anything from this year, which seems to be when he began uploading to Iwara again.

Yaver7

Mar 13, 2021
Sadly I only have his old stuff, not his patreon stuff. But if someone can find that, that would be fantastic and I'll add it to the collection!
Were you the one who uploaded it to MEGA? If so, thank you.

Regarding his patreon stuff, it'd be great to have the option of supporting the creator, but when I even try to access his patreon, all I get is a "this page has been removed." Don't know what's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote