Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Nice find. It will take awhile for me to download it, but I'll see if I can't upload that to my terabox too. This may take me a week to download though, unless your jdownloader thing can get around the time delay crap
You're going to download taka84 collection? thanks!! Also there's Taka84 thread here, Maybe someone is still waiting for an update over there. Try to tell them about your taka84 terabox when you're finished

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
I'm sorry to ask this weird question but is there a file posted in this here thread named bsngy6576? I'm tracking its origins on how I got this encrypted file from march 1 and I suspect I got this website specifically this thread. this is just curious inquiry.
I don't know its contents since it has a password I can't remember at all

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Uploading! Hopefully I have a link later this evening. (EST)
Edit: Upload completed Password:144j
View attachment 1453159
Ummmm,I can't open some videos in this terabox,it says "The file is not found because of link error. Please open the correct shared link". But I can download it.
I don't know what's wrong with it,maybe it's just my problem.

Last edited:

Sep 9, 2020
Could you share those too, if you have them?
Sorry my folder is such a mess, I'm going to tidy up what I can when I have time, but if you're looking for some XOXOXO files check out the following IDs (ctrl F to search)
1621770558_7gYkEueKb4imkrw62_Source
1621952911_We19yHrj1ocyjNEQO_Source
1622457156_RKjeOi9w3MtoNqmzQ_Source

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Uploading! Hopefully I have a link later this evening. (EST)
Edit: Upload completed Password:144j
I don't know if I'm mentally deficient, or what, but the password seems to no longer work? was really hoping I could get a download of DrEzal's stuff since the xvideos compilation of his works apparently got nuked...

Last edited:

Sep 9, 2020
I don't know if I'm mentally deficient, or what, but the password seems to no longer work? was really hoping I could get a download of DrEzal's stuff since the xvideos compilation of his works apparently got nuked...
password works, make sure you don't put a space in front of it accidentally. Or just manually type it in, for some reason this type of forum occasionally adds in weird invisible characters that later show up as things like %8% for some weird reason.

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
password works, make sure you don't put a space in front of it accidentally. Or just manually type it in, for some reason this type of forum occasionally adds in weird invisible characters that later show up as things like %8% for some weird reason.
That did indeed seem to work. That's weird... also didn't realize I needed a terabox account to download stuff lol. Time for another account creation!

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020
Hope you guys can help me identify the author/artists for the links below (Not related to insects by the way)

Thanks

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
Apparently this is for DrEzaL

Can anyone here translate what the description says

Reactions: GooRegHelp

Sep 5, 2020
Hope you guys can help me identify the author/artists for the links below (Not related to insects by the way)

Thanks
The first video was made by 89189,
The last one is made from Ngon's videos,
I don't know who made the one with Yukari. I think I've seen it on Iwara before but so far I can't find it.

As for 89189 and Ngon I got their stuff from Iwara and kemono.party but that's not all of their works, would be cool if anyone had the full collections available.

Reactions: Arrngrim

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

Thanks
For the second video, it's made by only on fantia

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote