Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Wth, wierd not even 24h and it's deleted alerady
And kiyiya can i ask you something? I just tried jd2 and it's awesome, i downloaded the whole collection in just 1 click. But i prefer naming them default like *1626000441_zJLrkcY02aSkMEOXA_Source* So in the library it's sorted by date and you know which is new and old. So, how can i renaming them like default?

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
just follow the instructions here and you'll get everything working perfectly, let me know if it worked for you.
It works absolutely fine, i just want to know like, in my opinion naming file like in "Pic2" is better because it can be sorted by name, and it automatically sorted by date because the number thing. if you know what i mean, hard to explain lol. But in "Pic" which is i downloaded from JD2 and following your steps. I dont know which video is newest or oldest. That's why i asked "Can you rename it like default?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Wth, wierd not even 24h and it's deleted alerady
And kiyiya can i ask you something? I just tried jd2 and it's awesome, i downloaded the whole collection in just 1 click. But i prefer naming them default like *1626000441_zJLrkcY02aSkMEOXA_Source* So in the library it's sorted by date and you know which is new and old. So, how can i renaming them like default?

i just updated the instruction here , just follow them and let me know if it worked for you.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
It works absolutely fine, i just want to know like, in my opinion naming file like in "Pic2" is better because it can be sorted by name, and it automatically sorted by date because the number thing. if you know what i mean, hard to explain lol. But in "Pic" which is i downloaded from JD2 and following your steps. I dont know which video is newest or oldest. That's why i asked "Can you rename it like default?"
follow the instructions here then change Filename to this <jd:prop:user>_<jd:prop:videoid>_<jd:prop:title>.<jd:orgfiletype>
let me know if it worked for you

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
follow the instructions here then change Filename to this <jd:prop:user>.<jd:prop:videoid>.<jd:prop:title>.<jd:orgfiletype>
let me know if it worked for you
Paste them like this right?
i've restarted and still the same. Well i guess it's fine, i'll use JD2 only for downloading huge collection

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Paste them like this right?
i've restarted and still the same. Well i guess it's fine, i'll use JD2 only for downloading huge collection
dude you are using the old instructions, here is the new one
and this code will make the title come as you requested :
Filename : <jd:prop:user>_<jd:simpledate:ddMMyyyy>_<jd:prop:title>.<jd:orgfiletype>

Last edited:

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
Is Drezal a person or a group , seems many video have different style .

Originally an artist that did animations with insects but hasn't been around for years now so the thread just became a catch-all for those with similar style

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote