Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
it seems to be missing a video (the one he has set to private) but found this on one of the insect threads on 4chan
Workupload
Fantastic job. Not only is it the full set, it's the full quality. If you find more insect videos around that we haven't shared before, be sure to link them! The more people that have the videos, the better the chance of you recovering them if something bad ever happens to your hard drive!

Reactions: seksomata

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
it seems to be missing a video (the one he has set to private) but found this on one of the insect threads on 4chan
Workupload
This is amazing! There really are still talented insect video makers out there even now. I just wish the two videos weren't censored. Strange that two are and two aren't.

Sep 9, 2020
Workupload
That seems to be a winner, I haven't had a chance to look through them all yet but it does have the 6 minute version of one of the iwara videos.

Sep 9, 2020
I'll add that to the archive, I've been building a collection of videos from various artists.
I'll have to find a place I can upload it since it's close to 32gb of content now.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I'll add that to the archive, I've been building a collection of videos from various artists.
I'll have to find a place I can upload it since it's close to 32gb of content now.
That's fantastic! Always good to have multiple copies floating around in case one collection goes down!

P.S. Got something nice coming all y'alls way. 20-something gigs of a collection that nobody here previously had access to

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

Sep 9, 2020
A lot of them were untitled or places I didn't recognize and not water marked by any creators either.
feel free to point out ones you do recognize and I'll edit the names.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
A lot of them were untitled or places I didn't recognize and not water marked by any creators either.
feel free to point out ones you do recognize and I'll edit the names.
You can do it by yourself, For example videos from iwara goes by this name right *1626000441_zJLrkcY02aSkMEOXA_Source*
to track the author if you forgot them, copy the middle code at the title of the video. For this example it's *zJLrkcY02aSkMEOXA*
Then, paste the code, like this *ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/zJLrkcY02aSkMEOXA*
Sorry for bad english, but i hope it helps

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone want me to upload the compressed collection I made of goutouren's stuff? It reduces from 2k at 26 Gb to 1080p at ~6 Gb (not sure on the exact size as still have several still rendering). The difference won't be noticeable given how Goutouren's models, textures, and speculars were never really capable of actually needing 2k resolutions. If anyone wants me to upload it, I definitely can!

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone want me to upload the compressed collection I made of goutouren's stuff? It reduces from 2k at 26 Gb to 1080p at ~6 Gb (not sure on the exact size as still have several still rendering). The difference won't be noticeable given how Goutouren's models, textures, and speculars were never really capable of actually needing 2k resolutions. If anyone wants me to upload it, I definitely can!
Thank you for your extra work to compress the vids. My hard drive is really dying, please upload whenever you can!!!

saiemp

Apr 2, 2018
meanwhile my folder is like 89gb lmao.. i have problem xD...

anyways post a new video grab it before its gone..

also anyway have 異種交配生放送 Ver 4 tho?

1634017364023.png

Reactions: maonb and Mundus

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
meanwhile my folder is like 89gb lmao.. i have problem xD...

anyways post a new video grab it before its gone..

also anyway have 異種交配生放送 Ver 4 tho?

View attachment 1448804

odd sorting

i have his page on Distill and i wasn't notified , really weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote