Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

harkamanutz

Aug 21, 2021
ik this is a Drezal thread but i swear i can't find any of Hirotaku's videos with the FULL version, does anyone have his videos? I'm looking for his Genshin Impact ones btw.

Reactions: Druffaros

bishamon

Aug 31, 2019
Anyone have Mordecai's more recent works? He's made a lot of content since the Pauline video. I can't seem to find his newer stuff anywhere, and he's not on Kemono either.

Reactions: HiatusG and kiyiya

Mundus

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone have devilmetal37 "異種交配生放送 Ver 5.0" Vid if you could share it I would really apriciate it.

• Angry
Reactions: kiyiya

Mundus

Jul 24, 2017
meanwhile my folder is like 89gb lmao.. i have problem xD...

anyways post a new video grab it before its gone..

also anyway have 異種交配生放送 Ver 4 tho?
Did you perhaps meant this one? " " if so can you share it with us? I don't check every day and have missed it. :(

Also here is 異種交配生放送 Ver 4 " "

Maximumpain

Aug 12, 2020
I'd hate to be the guy to make a request like this, but I can't really see a better fitting place to do it than here, especially considering the last few posts.

I don't suppose anyone has this or is willing to grab it?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Did you perhaps meant this one? " " if so can you share it with us? I don't check every day and have missed it. :(

Also here is 異種交配生放送 Ver 4 " "

I posted this previously. Just read the thread before asking for stuff that's already there.

Anyways, in case you didn't read the rest of the thread, the link in my bio contains like 150 Gb of insect stuff including the full CME6 collection as well as MMDsunrise and goutouren's 2020 stuff (and much more) so enjoy! :)

Reactions: Mundus and kiyiya

Mundus

Jul 24, 2017

I posted this previously. Just read the thread before asking for stuff that's already there.

Anyways, in case you didn't read the rest of the thread, the link in my bio contains like 150 Gb of insect stuff including the full CME6 collection as well as MMDsunrise and goutouren's 2020 stuff (and much more) so enjoy! :)
Oh must have missed it, as I was only searching him by his new name "devilmetal37". Thanks!

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Oh must have missed it, as I was only searching him by his new name "devilmetal37".
You're good. This guy changes his name. Goes by "CME6" "devilmetal37" "QWBR" "mm3078" and a few others.

A fair warning, my folders are not "complete" in that, I didn't centralize all of them, so there are actually a handful of "CME6" folders you will have to look for, for example.

Reactions: dajj

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
found another forum where you can find more japanese stuff

[ ]

[ ]

Reactions: aglingua and kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
found another forum where you can find more japanese stuff

[ ]

[ ]
thank you for sharing, i took a dive in and found

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
thank you for sharing, i took a dive in and found
Nice find. It will take awhile for me to download it, but I'll see if I can't upload that to my terabox too. This may take me a week to download though, unless your jdownloader thing can get around the time delay crap

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Nice find. It will take awhile for me to download it, but I'll see if I can't upload that to my terabox too. This may take me a week to download though, unless your jdownloader thing can get around the time delay crap
no it can't get around the time delay cap, personally i have it running inside my NAS, and i control it via browser extension.. and everything i send it's way starts to download immediately, configured in it a 9kw account with unlimited captcha credits so it can solve captcha automatically so basically i just send links to jd2 and forget about them, and once i manage to have a day or two free i sort all the downloads, keep the good stuff & delete the rest.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
no it can't get around the time delay cap, personally i have it running inside my NAS, and i control it via browser extension.. and everything i send it's way starts to download immediately, configured in it a 9kw account with unlimited captcha credits so it can solve captcha automatically so basically i just send links to jd2 and forget about them, and once i manage to have a day or two free i sort all the downloads, keep the good stuff & delete the rest.
So should I still keep downloading or do you plan on uploading to terabox? I can continue or whatever but it'll take awhile

Reactions: Hellomoto696969
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote