Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
is there someone in here from India or close to it ? i spent 4 hours trying to download without success, its only accessible from India so if anyone here is from India please download it for me
or if anyone can download from i'm really desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost765

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
is there someone in here from India or close to it ? i spent 4 hours trying to download without success, its only accessible from India so if anyone here is from India please download it for me
or if anyone can download from i'm really desperate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiyiya and Ghost765

Sep 9, 2020
Does any one happen to have full versions of the odio videos? or a the privated ones?

supposedly the ones posted are only preview versions and there's a full 6 minute one out there some where but for the life of me I cannot track it down.

Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
yesterday i submitted on jd2 board an iwara plugin improvement request to add a crawler for iwara user profiles so when copying a profile link jd2 will grab all the videos that profile has, and today they responded to my request and added crawler for user profiles and it's coming on a future update :D

to fix filenames on jd2 when downloading from iwara do this on jd2 settings :

Downloadurl: iwara.tv
Filename: <jd:prop:title>.<jd:orgfiletype>

settings > advanced settings > Font Name > Dialog

restart jd2 for the changes to take effect.

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
yesterday i submitted on jd2 board an iwara plugin improvement request to add a crawler for iwara user profiles so when copying a profile link jd2 will grab all the videos that profile has, and today they responded to my request and added crawler for user profiles and it's coming on a future update :D

Filename: .+_(.+\..+)$
Filename: <jd:orgfilename:1>
Will it be able to access the privated videos, or just public?

Would be freaking OP if it could access the privated videos

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Will it be able to access the privated videos, or just public?

Would be freaking OP if it could access the privated videos
nah it wont be able to download private videos that you aren't friends with its uploader, it's just easier to download all the videos a profile has by simply copying the profile url compared to going to each video individually. some profiles has 10+ pages 40 videos on each page so being able to download them all in no time is a huge difference.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

That would be useful for downloading goutouren vids, his collection on iwara is massive

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

settings > advanced settings > Font Name > Dialog

restart jd2 for the changes to take effect.

jd2 iwara crawler was implemented in today jd2 update
now when copying videos section of any iwara profile all uploaded videos will be grabbed.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Does any one happen to have full versions of the odio videos? or a the privated ones?

supposedly the ones posted are only preview versions and there's a full 6 minute one out there some where but for the life of me I cannot track it down.
it seems to be missing a video (the one he has set to private) but found this on one of the insect threads on 4chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote