Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Any author requests? Anonfiles is the only safe way but it has slow upload/download speeds
Can't remember any author names to request because I was using your list to look for authors lol. I never thought it'd get taken down. Also, what about Pixeldrain? Is that not safe? Do downloads get taken down from there?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Can't remember any author names to request because I was using your list to look for authors lol. I never thought it'd get taken down. Also, what about Pixeldrain? Is that not safe? Do downloads get taken down from there?
They get taken down after 30 days I think. I don't want to have to keep uploading monthly. That's just expensive

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone have links to Nanakaido's BE Labyrinth videos? I guess they're only available intermittently, for about a week before they disappear for a while/ever. right now there's 1,2,3,6 publicly available...

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Probably got reported for the insect content. It'll be a big pain to upload a replacement. I probably won't do it tbh. It's over 100 Gb I have to upload. Just request what you want and I'll upload it with anonfiles, and eventually it'll all be uploaded, but I don't have the time or bandwidth to pump it all out especially because I don't really know what hosts will keep it without banning it
Maybe you can compress them to zips and set some decompressing passwords.Then upload them to terabox.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sharing on another website too, if that's ok? That way more people can have access, and it's less likely for the files to be lost
It's good to keep it in many places. My hard drive is about to fail. Many of the videos have been damaged as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aglingua

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
好龟龟 haoguigui

45345345.jpg

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys, just dropping by with a gift and some new sources.

First of all here's Not sure who made it but its a nice insect mmd. I'll drop some more later.

Got it from a that shares these daily. They have an interesting point system that you can get free daily with check ins (so earlier you make an account the better), which are used to view links that people post.
As usual adblock recommended, google translate needed, and nsfw images noted (but you're here so that's a moot point).

It's really only useful if you have a panbaidu account (if you don't have one that's fine, just post the link w/the codes and I'll help out when I can). If you have a panbaidu account here's a if you want to upgrade panbaidu to premium (recommended for the dl speed) and the cost is honestly cheap for the content available. There's also github for an english interface for the pan.baidu desktop application which is easy to find.

Why go through the effort? Because there's a treasure trove of content being shared if you type mmd in the search bar at the very top of that site. Contents that are usually inaccessible due to chinese payment restrictions. Not too mention the difficulty of getting a whatapp or qq account, which is useless if you don't have a chinese payment system.
There's also some nice surprises there, like custom requested work of F0rgetSkyrim, which isn't posted on Patreon or anywhere else.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Ok first, thanks for the gift. Secondly, they all need pan baidu to download so it's true that owning a pan baidu premium account would be very useful.

Thanks for the new site i must check everyday though

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Ok first, thanks for the gift. Secondly, they all need pan baidu to download so it's true that owning a pan baidu premium account would be very useful.

Thanks for the new site i must check everyday though
Well pan baidu is definitely a shitty thing, I really hate it but I have no choice.
You don't really have to use a premium account to download it for full speed.You can use a tampermonkey script to get direct link and use idm to download it.
I often use this script below.It requires users to follow a Weixin account to get security codes.I think this might be a problem for non-Chinese

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020

First of all here's the gift. Not sure who made it but its a nice insect mmd. I'll drop some more later.

Got it from a chinese site that shares these daily. They have an interesting point system that you can get free daily with check ins (so earlier you make an account the better), which are used to view links that people post.
As usual adblock recommended, google translate needed, and nsfw images noted (but you're here so that's a moot point).
Thanks so much! Please do be sure to share any good finds!! Amazing!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

First of all here's Not sure who made it but its a nice insect mmd. I'll drop some more later.

Got it from a that shares these daily. They have an interesting point system that you can get free daily with check ins (so earlier you make an account the better), which are used to view links that people post.

It's really only useful if you have a panbaidu account (if you don't have one that's fine, just post the link w/the codes and I'll help out when I can). If you have a panbaidu account here's a if you want to upgrade panbaidu to premium (recommended for the dl speed) and the cost is honestly cheap for the content available. There's also github for an english interface for the pan.baidu desktop application which is easy to find.

Why go through the effort? Because there's a treasure trove of content being shared if you type mmd in the search bar at the very top of that site. Contents that are usually inaccessible due to chinese payment restrictions. Not too mention the difficulty of getting a whatapp or qq account, which is useless if you don't have a chinese payment system.
There's also some nice surprises there, like custom requested work of F0rgetSkyrim, which isn't posted on Patreon or anywhere else.

i'm questioning this Chinese site worthiness because your motive is to get people to sign up using your link so you could accumulate more points,
you could have posted the raw download links if your motive was to share and help out.

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
i'm questioning this Chinese site worthiness because your motive is to get people to sign up using your link so you could accumulate more points.
Here's the non-sussy link if you wanna test it and signing up . It's still useless if we don't have panbaidu premium account, i still don't understand how to use greasyfork thing that convert panbaidu links to be able downloaded by IDM

Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Here's the non-sussy link if you wanna test it and signing up . It's still useless if we don't have panbaidu premium account, i still don't understand how to use greasyfork thing that convert panbaidu links to be able downloaded by IDM
i already checked it out, it's a gold mine if you purchase points, without paying for points it's worthless.
and we don't need a baidu premium, we could always download slowly via baidu desktop app.

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
Hello again, thank you for the kind messages, I'm back with more gifts again.
Tips for the site are below for those interested.

, , , , &

First, I highly recommend checking their . It organizes the post by date and has images for easy viewing.
3D section was a very nice surprise as well. Looks similar to 3D shares on our f95 site, but with some newer contents. Unfortunately I can't download single videos and have to download the whole collection to check it.

Second tip is the post title. In some collections you'll see titles that include this [96V, 15G]
V is the number of videos and G is the total content size being 15gb in this example.
This is a good indicator that you're probably not looking at premium content if the number of videos are super high in comparison to the total size.

You can get 10 free points for setting up your profile picture as well.

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
i'm questioning this Chinese site worthiness because your motive is to get people to sign up using your link so you could accumulate more points,
you could have posted the raw download links if your motive was to share and help out.
Completely understandable, I would have post direct link but that's already been covered. I'm not hard-vouching their site as I only discovered it less than a week ago. Sincerely sorry if it came across as being dishonest, that was not my intention. I thought there was no demerit to sharing it that way but I should of been more straightforward.

The purpose was to see if it levels up your access level new accounts starts off as citizens then with enough points upgrade to officials (lets you comment on posts). The term translated as community group members so I wondered if members joining through me would get upgraded as well. I said points but there are three types Soft coins (daily check in allows you to see links), Points (upgrade levels), and prestige (not sure what that is). You don't get soft coins through referral links by the way, at least not to my knowledge and you get those free daily by checking in. No purchase required still a gold mine.

Last edited:

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
i already checked it out, it's a gold mine if you purchase points, without paying for points it's worthless.
and we don't need a baidu premium, we could always download slowly via baidu desktop app.
I also explored that site,users can earn some points by signing in every day,but that's not enough for downloading too many things.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020

That's why I said this might be a problem for non-Chinese ,because it's not a direct process. I'll try to describe it with some pictures.

First you need to change some settings in IDM. Go to IDM - options - connections ,set the default max connection number to 4.
then go to “download", fill the user-agent with " netdisk;7.0.3.2;PC;PC-Windows;10.0.17763 "
1.png 2.png

After you install the script, it adds a red button "simple download agent" in baidupan website.
3.png

Then √ a file , click the red button.A small window pops up.Click the red button (it means "click to get direct link" ).
4.png

But for the first time you use this script , it's different from this image. It requires you to type verification codes. To get the codes, you need to install Wechat (it's a chat app like telegram) in your mobile phone, create a wechat account , log in ,and scan the QR code in this image , it will tell you to follow the official account of the script , then enter this account , write ”验证码” to it ,it will reply the verification codes to you. After using the codes , you should see the same window as my image above. Click the first green button ,that means "copy direct link ", then you'll get the link and use IDM to download.

Note that you can only download one by one,it doesn't support downloading several files together at one time.

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
That's why I said this might be a problem for non-Chinese ,because it's not a direct process. I'll try to describe it with some pictures.

First you need to change some settings in IDM. Go to IDM - options - connections ,set the default max connection number to 4.
then go to “download", fill the user-agent with " netdisk;7.0.3.2;PC;PC-Windows;10.0.17763 "
View attachment 1728245 View attachment 1728246

After you install the script, it adds a red button "simple download agent" in baidupan website.
View attachment 1728247

Then √ a file , click the red button.A small window pops up.Click the red button (it means "click to get direct link" ).
View attachment 1728248

But for the first time you use this script , it's different from this image. It requires you to type verification codes. To get the codes, you need to install Wechat (it's a chat app like telegram) in your mobile phone, create a wechat account , log in ,and scan the QR code in this image , it will tell you to follow the official account of the script , then enter this account , write ”验证码” to it ,it will reply the verification codes to you. After using the codes , you should see the same window as my image above. Click the first green button ,that means "copy direct link ", then you'll get the link and use IDM to download.

Note that you can only download one by one,it doesn't support downloading several files together at one time.
sadly i can't do that then :( not chinese, no wechat, no qq, no baidu etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote