Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
sadly i can't do that then :( not chinese, no wechat, no qq, no baidu etc
Yeah this is very understandable. Only Chinese use baidupan and this is indeed complicated for foreigners.
In fact terabox is just the overseas version of baidu pan , but terabox doesn't have speed limit while baidupan does . China mainland IPs are banned by terabox so I have to use vpn to visit it. I really really really hate this difference.

Reactions: Lanvrei

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah this is very understandable. Only Chinese use baidupan and this is indeed complicated for foreigners.
In fact terabox is just the overseas version of baidu pan , but terabox doesn't have speed limit while baidupan does . China mainland IPs are banned by terabox so I have to use vpn to visit it. I really really really hate this difference.
Well I hope you can continue sharing the insect mmd you find, especially sao-sky's stuff! I will keep sharing what I find as always!

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
No, but I have some of his, do you want me to share them?
I'm missing 4 more patreon works now.
Shake It【鏡音リン / Kagamine Rin】【R18】
Say My Name【鏡音リン / Kagamine Rin】【R18】
Catch The Wave【初音ミク/ Miku】【R18】
Raikou_GimmeGimme_R18_4K
If you could help me down
Other works I'm uploading.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I'm missing 4 more patreon works now.
Shake It【鏡音リン / Kagamine Rin】【R18】
Say My Name【鏡音リン / Kagamine Rin】【R18】
Catch The Wave【初音ミク/ Miku】【R18】
Raikou_GimmeGimme_R18_4K
If you could help me down
Other works I'm uploading.
I don't have any of those :( I think maybe we got from the same source

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
Shinshi No.52

68676789.jpg

Last edited:

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
Hello, back again. The gift this time is from a retired channel named 色图鸽.
You can verify if you want on Oreno3d. Mostly premium files with a couple probably from his iwara channel.

, ,

I wanted to share more but anonfiles had errors on my bigger file splits. I'll
try again later. Also if you downloaded my previous shares
there should be a video title 弱音醉花荫, the author name should be Tian-Tian.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Hello, back again. The gift this time is from a retired channel named 色图鸽.
You can verify if you want on Oreno3d. Mostly premium files with a couple probably from his iwara channel.

, ,

I wanted to share more but anonfiles had errors on my bigger file splits. I'll
try again later. Also if you downloaded my previous shares
there should be a video title 弱音醉花荫, the author name should be Tian-Tian.
Thanks for sharing!!!

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
I know I'm bein' a pest about it, but anyone heard anything from Banana? Last update I heard was he was 30% done with the next video, and that was February 1st. Hope they're okay...

Reactions: YourDaddy38491

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Hi all!

Anyone have HK_CS 's videos , he retired from iwara a long time ago . I really want to watch his video again :(

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all!

Anyone have HK_CS 's videos , he retired from iwara a long time ago . I really want to watch his video again :(
Rejoice friend! For in my digital hoarding, I do indeed have every one of this authors videos. 25 to be exact, and my time stamp shows I hoarded them in July of 2017. It's been a hot minute, eh? See the anonfiles link below:

Yw. :)

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Just some info, so i bought something from laowangywe, and if the file in panbaidu looks like this for example

digit)

You could just copy the link - open new tab - paste the whole link - if you have IDM it will automatically grab the link and download at full speed. Not all of it are like this, many of them are still need panbaidu app to download.

What's funny is that, OP that sells the link writes the instruction to download it through the app, but i didn't lmao

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Rejoice friend! For in my digital hoarding, I do indeed have every one of this authors videos. 25 to be exact, and my time stamp shows I hoarded them in July of 2017. It's been a hot minute, eh? See the anonfiles link below:

Yw. :)
Thank you so much , I was desperate ! You are my life saver !

Reactions: Arrngrim
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote