cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Bengugu
WIP 工作進度

Pixeldrain

View attachment 1840150
The author's latest note~

Hi Patrons

After a reminder, I found out that some of the past productions were not 60FPS, probably due to Pr's settings, they looked 60FPS but were actually 30FPS.

I have deleted these problematic videos and uploaded the new 60FPS version, and there is no difference between the two except for the FPS.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye on this in the future.

I have filtered out members with $10 cumulative subscribers and systematically DM'd them, so please do not reply to this DM.

If for any reason you are unable to receive a DM, you can DM me on Twitter and I will take care of the case.

Here is the restored work:

【Genshin Impact】2 Phut Hon

4441 Raiden Shogun _sound_V2_fix

【Azur Lane】New thang

【Kawaii Strike】2 Phut Hon

【Genshin Impact】BAAM_Eula

Is there a new fix version?

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
The author's latest note~

Hi Patrons

After a reminder, I found out that some of the past productions were not 60FPS, probably due to Pr's settings, they looked 60FPS but were actually 30FPS.

I have deleted these problematic videos and uploaded the new 60FPS version, and there is no difference between the two except for the FPS.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye on this in the future.

I have filtered out members with $10 cumulative subscribers and systematically DM'd them, so please do not reply to this DM.

If for any reason you are unable to receive a DM, you can DM me on Twitter and I will take care of the case.

Here is the restored work:

【Genshin Impact】2 Phut Hon

4441 Raiden Shogun _sound_V2_fix

【Azur Lane】New thang

【Kawaii Strike】2 Phut Hon

【Genshin Impact】BAAM_Eula

Is there a new fix version?
Excues me,do you have bengugu all collection?

Reactions: hentasss

topdeckthis

Jul 31, 2017
from lord O-dio. Honestly couldn't do it to this one godamn crab rave lmao.
Apparently it wasn't censored enough? Its taken down from his fantia right now, "undergoing mosaic processing according to instructions from management"
Shame it has to be censored at all
Edit: Ah, the newest one has all the cocks censored as well

Last edited:

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
he seemed blame piracy for stealing his works.. i mean it's internet yoo
Not really. He said it's not because piracy things, it's " 纯粹是因为制作这些动画,耗费了我太多的精力以及空闲的时间,甚至有些影响到了我的工作 "
which means " making these animations took too much time and energy from me, and even affected my job".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote