Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Not really. He said it's not because piracy things, it's " 纯粹是因为制作这些动画,耗费了我太多的精力以及空闲的时间,甚至有些影响到了我的工作 "
which means " making these animations took too much time and energy from me, and even affected my job".
It's a rather niche fetish and he's not exactly getting rich from this so I don't blame him.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I can't play any videos on iwara from japan it keeps saying " Processing video", anybody has the same issues? because i saw the viewer count goes up which means some countries don't have this issues maybe. I'm afraid when cme6 uploads and we can't download it

Reactions: seksomata

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
I can't play any videos on iwara from japan it keeps saying " Processing video", anybody has the same issues? because i saw the viewer count goes up which means some countries don't have this issues maybe. I'm afraid when cme6 uploads and we can't download it
Judging by Iwara forum all new videos are processing. Last time a good portion of random videos got in the same limbo took almost a week to fix it.

Vohsan

Apr 11, 2019
The storage server is full and they are waiting for companion server to be added. A few hours ago they said the stuck videos is starting to be processed again one by one.

3wchi

Mar 30, 2020
Do u guys have this stuff? I don't se nothing in kemono

• Wow
Reactions: Flumbear
Dec 1, 2020
There are only 23 videofiles, but I think there should be 28 videos, and I noticed some are missing. Did you download them all? Also, some are repeats, so it may be missing even more than just 5
Yes, you are right. After searching his iwara, I also noticed that some works are missing.
but I don't have all works. I just have works in hellwd0217's mega link.

towder

Apr 19, 2021
E2F647C5-5077-4421-969A-D9145F840C3C.png
Can anyone share some of this creator's work, I used to follow him on patreon but now it's gone when I go look. I lost his work since the beginning of the year. If confused, I apologize. Use a translation.

hellwd0217

Apr 23, 2022
There are only 23 videofiles, but I think there should be 28 videos, and I noticed some are missing. Did you download them all? Also, some are repeats, so it may be missing even more than just 5
Yeah, that panbaidu link is dead.
And I can only get a part of the files with 秒传.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote