Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I was not a fan of banana.mmd before during his early insect work but his recent videos was so good, in fact, I dare to say that it is even better than DrEzral. Dirty wedding is a goddamn insect fetish heaven. I wish there are more maggot swapping between those 3 girls. Almost everyday I check out his Iwara to see new update. Does he have twitter or anything to keep track of his work beside his fanbox?

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
I was not a fan of banana.mmd before during his early insect work but his recent videos was so good, in fact, I dare to say that it is even better than DrEzral. Dirty wedding is a goddamn insect fetish heaven. I wish there are more maggot swapping between those 3 girls. Almost everyday I check out his Iwara to see new update. Does he have twitter or anything to keep track of his work beside his fanbox?
Isn't he retiring after part 10?

• Sad
Reactions: hitlerwaifu

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
He only has a fanbox and he won't make videos after next one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hitlerwaifu

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
He only has a fanbox and he won't make videos after next one.
WELP, I didnt know about that. fck such a bummer. Did he say when he will release his final video? Not gonna lie man, this feels suck after watching his best work yet. Who else even good at making insect stuff if he also leaves. Sad day

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
WELP, I didnt know about that. fck such a bummer. Did he say when he will release his final video? Not gonna lie man, this feels suck after watching his best work yet. Who else even good at making insect stuff if he also leaves. Sad day
No he didn't say anything about release date. He has a discord group

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
zzpai 4k+Bonus
2021/03 - 2021/05

KING_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Love_Trial_Miku_Itoh_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Venom_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Venom_VTuber_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Vampire_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Vampire_VTuber_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg

Last edited:

NoraTenshi

Apr 1, 2020
Is it just me or iwara doesn't load all its videos and oreno3d is so late to update? Is there any other website I can use to watch iwara videos?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is it just me or iwara doesn't load all its videos and oreno3d is so late to update? Is there any other website I can use to watch iwara videos?
Sometimes, the layout of this pages change when I opened too much tabs. :D F5 will fix this. But I also make the experience, that the thumbfiles are there, even if the video is gone. Still anoying to search for new videos with iwara even when you have an account there. :/ So I search with google "insect iwara" and filter the results via date.
Don't know other sites then this page.

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
zzpai 4k+Bonus
2021/06 - 2021/08

Darling_Dance_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Darling_Dance_VTuber_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Daily_life_of_a_Captain_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
zzpai 4k+Bonus
2021/09 - 2021/11

Mischievous Function VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Happy_Halloween_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Happy_Halloween_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
zzpai 4k+Bonus
2021/12 - 2022/02

Cinderella_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Cinderella_VTuber_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Goodbye_Sengen_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
zzpai 4k+Bonus
2022/03 - 2022/05

Goodbye_Sengen_VTuber_2nd_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Goodbye_Sengen_VTuber_2nd_After_That_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg Planet_Loop_VTuber_4K.mp4_thumbs.jpg

NoraTenshi

Apr 1, 2020
Sometimes, the layout of this pages change when I opened too much tabs. :D F5 will fix this. But I also make the experience, that the thumbfiles are there, even if the video is gone. Still anoying to search for new videos with iwara even when you have an account there. :/ So I search with google "insect iwara" and filter the results via date.
Don't know other sites then this page.
I use my phone to browse iwara and 90% of the time refreshing doesn't seem to help. I do Google most of the time nowadays but is nice to be able to browse all and see other contents

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote