Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

ren313

Jun 5, 2020

Hi, does anyone have videos from the author "YyukoLD" on patreon can share?
Thank you alot

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
is iwara dead for now? The webisite said 504 gateway timeout.
One of their servers is quicker than the others and tends to be pretty ok, but the others have a habit of dying pretty frequently. You don't have much control over which server you get except for refreshing over and over. Also, 500 error codes means the problem is on the server's end while 400 error codes means the problem is on your end. In this case their server is shitting itself again.

Reactions: FallenHero667

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
One of their servers is quicker than the others and tends to be pretty ok, but the others have a habit of dying pretty frequently. You don't have much control over which server you get except for refreshing over and over. Also, 500 error codes means the problem is on the server's end while 400 error codes means the problem is on your end. In this case their server is shitting itself again.
Wow , honestly I didn't know this 400 and 500 codes meaning before, thx for explanation man.

wzardz

Apr 1, 2021
You probably already have it but here's the 4K version just in case you don't fellas :
thnx for the 4k bud.. btw looking at your profile pic i wish we have a good amount of decent jolyne hentai bud :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
thnx for the 4k bud.. btw looking at your profile pic i wish we have a good amount of decent jolyne hentai bud :cry:
Oh yeah 100% with you on that one, we clearly don't have enough of her :cry:

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
All right I supported banana and got to read that article, he said the final work is 50% done and will probably be released next month if nothing goes wrong.
And here are the images in that article.
God damn, I always like that tits joint together and sharing maggots with the other girl. Too bad we wont be seeing anymore of this after he retire. sadge

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote