Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu_Rex

Jun 21, 2022
Soooo... What's up with O-Dio making some of his videos and his iwara account private?
Trying to see this video that appears to have Nui Sociere in it.

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Hi all

There is a nice insect video from this author :
I love his model , I advise you to save his work because he will delete the video .
By the way if anyone have can share his old videos , i will be grateful :)

Reactions: plsgimme

GiantFinger23

May 21, 2021
This person also has a new insect vid on their fantia. Dunno what else they've made since they've only uploaded one vid on iwara and the rest is on fantia. If someone has the second one that'd be neat.

Reactions: cooldude33

Cthulhu_Rex

Jun 21, 2022
This person also has a new insect vid on their fantia. Dunno what else they've made since they've only uploaded one vid on iwara and the rest is on fantia. If someone has the second one that'd be neat.
I can't read Japanese. What kind of tags does this creator use? Just wondering because I'm into tags that DrEzal and Banana use, such as nipple penetration.
I might register and follow this person on Fantia depending on the tags used.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Any of yall got a download of this dudes videos? Can't say I have everything and majority of those post have no link in em.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Any of yall got a download of this dudes videos? Can't say I have everything and majority of those post have no link in em.
You checked iwara.tv or sankaku?

Really doesn't help for finding stuff when the creator has a stupid basic name like that.

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
been looking for this guy, didn't know he shares the vids by messages damn

Emereo

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone recognize these? I found this in this site but forgot to save the author's name.
the insects' penises have smaller tentacles coming out of them if that helps 1655894633870.png

Reactions: Lucks'man

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have the HD versions of this artist's stuff? Pretty original kinky stuff.

Also, I've been trying to upload an update of all my insect mmd collection, which is almost 200 GB. It appears that my terabox keeps getting reported and banned. I can't make a torrent because I don't have the means or resources (low hard drive space, only have a laptop, constantly on the go) so I've tried to upload everything to kioskloud.xyz but kioskloud currently has a web browser uploading storage error/cache limit so you need to download the Windows Application to upload safely. I have a mac laptop so I can't upload this way. But if anyone with Windows is willing to create an account and upload for me, I'll figure out a way to pass those files on (through like gofile or something). I just want these files to be able to stay up there indefinitely because I'm tired of retrieving my hard drive from storage and uploading every month when it inevitably either gets reported or the service removes the files due to inactivity.

If nobody wants to do that, no worries, I'm also able to wait until the mac version of the app comes out, but for those who keep asking me to re-upload, please be patient. No need to DM me (unless you have any tips/advice/tools/news or whatever), I'll get to it ASAP :)

Reactions: hwb1234

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone have the HD versions of this artist's stuff? Pretty original kinky stuff.

Also, I've been trying to upload an update of all my insect mmd collection, which is almost 200 GB. It appears that my terabox keeps getting reported and banned. I can't make a torrent because I don't have the means or resources (low hard drive space, only have a laptop, constantly on the go) so I've tried to upload everything to kioskloud.xyz but kioskloud currently has a web browser uploading storage error/cache limit so you need to download the Windows Application to upload safely. I have a mac laptop so I can't upload this way. But if anyone with Windows is willing to create an account and upload for me, I'll figure out a way to pass those files on (through like gofile or something). I just want these files to be able to stay up there indefinitely because I'm tired of retrieving my hard drive from storage and uploading every month when it inevitably either gets reported or the service removes the files due to inactivity.

If nobody wants to do that, no worries, I'm also able to wait until the mac version of the app comes out, but for those who keep asking me to re-upload, please be patient. No need to DM me (unless you have any tips/advice/tools/news or whatever), I'll get to it ASAP :)
Have you tried or

Is that 200gb compressed or extracted?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Have you tried or

Is that 200gb compressed or extracted?
Some are compressed and some are extracted. They all originally were extracted (aka "source" aka "pure") but I compressed many of them to H265 at same pixel density. If they are rare (aka not from iwara) they are likely in original format. The other ones are still accessible on iwara so I needed to save HDD space.

I can't make 20 accounts... That's just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote