Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Some are compressed and some are extracted. They all originally were extracted (aka "source" aka "pure") but I compressed many of them to H265 at same pixel density. If they are rare (aka not from iwara) they are likely in original format. The other ones are still accessible on iwara so I needed to save HDD space.

I can't make 20 accounts... That's just ridiculous
That kioskloud.xyz, is it new 'cos I haven't seen much background on it. Once the files are uploaded to their server do the files need to be kept locally on the drive of the desktop app's uploader (like torrent's) or can they be deleted locally?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
That kioskloud.xyz, is it new 'cos I haven't seen much background on it. Once the files are uploaded to their server do the files need to be kept locally on the drive of the desktop app's uploader (like torrent's) or can they be deleted locally?
Deleted locally is fine. Stored on some server (also, I'm going to be with minimal wifi starting on monday for a few weeks due to moving. If you want, I can upload this weekend and you can download and upload at your leisure. Otherwise, we'll figure it out in mid July)

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Deleted locally is fine. Stored on some server (also, I'm going to be with minimal wifi starting on monday for a few weeks due to moving. If you want, I can upload this weekend and you can download and upload at your leisure. Otherwise, we'll figure it out in mid July)
If the client is simple enough & I don't have to keep the files locally (i.e once I've uploaded them my end is done) I can give it a go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aglingua

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
If the client is simple enough & I don't have to keep the files locally (i.e once I've uploaded them my end is done) I can give it a go.
I'll DM you the application. You'll need to be able to use google translate because the resource is written in korean.

Edit: Never mind, I tried to find the Kiosknative app, and I think it's in beta so even windows people can't use it unless they're a patron until they roll it out fully. Don't worry, I will keep the files and upload to kioskloud as soon as the web leak issue is resolved or the native desktop app is released for windows or mac

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I'll DM you the application. You'll need to be able to use google translate because the resource is written in korean.

Edit: Never mind, I tried to find the Kiosknative app, and I think it's in beta so even windows people can't use it unless they're a patron until they roll it out fully. Don't worry, I will keep the files and upload to kioskloud as soon as the web leak issue is resolved or the native desktop app is released for windows or mac
You mean this?
kioskNative Setup 0.1.6.exe

I downloaded it but didn't bother trying to install it.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
You mean this?
kioskNative Setup 0.1.6.exe

I downloaded it but didn't bother trying to install it.
Ohh maybe try that? I couldn't find where to download it. If you're able to actually do a quick test run and it works, let me know and we can continue

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
SRYB MMD
1-80 (missing 78) Can anyone help me with the rest?

1-10
Pixeldrain
11-20
Pixeldrain
21-30
Pixeldrain
31-40
Pixeldrain
41-50
Pixeldrain
51-60
Pixeldrain
61-70
Pixeldrain
71-80
Pixeldrain

1-10

11-20

21-30

31-40

41-50

51-60

61-70

71-80

View attachment 1876741 View attachment 1876742

ejjji

Sep 23, 2019
You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work: <dead link removed>

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
hello, Do you still have the mmd file for 空城旧梦003
I searched for a long time and only found 201-239
if you have, can you share with me. Thanks very much.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
No sorry, i deleted all his works from 1-189 because these files are not my interest

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I don't have all of them, but I have 90% of them (100% of the ones that had insects). It's 20 Gb so I'll probably finish uploading to Gofile by the end of the day

Edit: Here are 182 and 200, which you specifically asked for:

Last edited:

ejjji

Sep 23, 2019
No sorry, i deleted all his works from 1-189 because these files are not my interest
Now I don't find all the files of 空城旧梦003
I'm looking for some files, some have been found
And I still missing
182【Ray】芽衣 虫❤クラブマジェスティ
184【Ray】芽衣 哥布林❤Lamb
200【Eevee】蚊とsex

You said you deleted 1-189
So do you still have 200【Eevee】蚊とsex now?

ejjji

Sep 23, 2019
I don't have all of them, but I have 90% of them (100% of the ones that had insects). It's 20 Gb so I'll probably finish uploading to Gofile by the end of the day
I open this link
But the page shows "The file has been shielded according to local laws, regulations and policies."
My ip location is in United States
Is my ip problem?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I open this link
But the page shows "The file has been shielded according to local laws, regulations and policies."
My ip location is in United States
Is my ip problem?
I can access it on my own IP and when using different VPNs. Try a different browser and/or VPN. Also consider using Jdownloader2 because it can autocapture the link and download it for you

Deltagano

Dec 26, 2020
Now I don't find all the files of 空城旧梦003
I'm looking for some files, some have been found
And I still missing
182【Ray】芽衣 虫❤クラブマジェスティ
184【Ray】芽衣 哥布林❤Lamb
200【Eevee】蚊とsex

You said you deleted 1-189
So do you still have 200【Eevee】蚊とsex now?
Hi

Do you have the file number 219 , 221 and 222 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote