Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Yo, i know this is really sudden since this thread is around 3 years already. But can you update the link? It doesn't work anymore. If you do thanks in advance
Heads up, on the previous page (using default settings - page 10), I mentioned my mega.nz got nuked and reuploaded that file to anonfiles. Yes, it is slow to download, but at least it's still up...last I checked. I don't have another mega as they are now following DMCA, so they're toast...it's just a matter of time before they die out like PH.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Heads up, on the previous page (using default settings - page 10), I mentioned my mega.nz got nuked and reuploaded that file to anonfiles. Yes, it is slow to download, but at least it's still up...last I checked. I don't have another mega as they are now following DMCA, so they're toast...it's just a matter of time before they die out like PH.

cloud.mail.ru gives 8gb free cloud storage and the file you upload and share will stay there indefinitely even if it gets reported.

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks! You might also like my other video
I was just about to ask if you had an account somewhere. Nice! Does anyone know some other creator that do Insect(sex) videos or MMD's? This is as good a place as any to ask since we are all here for it.

Edit: I just noticed that I wasn't on the most up-to-date page in this thread and that some of you have already shared other artist they know. Thank you!

The ID is Q群:1026305963.
I could be totally wrong but I think this is a code for a Chinese only messaging/group app where most Chinese artist seem to share things nowadays. If it is the app I think it is then I tried to access it unsuccessfully about 2 years ago. I tried a lot of stuff back then but the Chinese language barrier and the need of what I guess would be a Chinese ID card barred me from it.

Last edited:

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018

some mmdsunrise I found, and you better not fackin report it ya hear? Couldn't get the sound, srry
Thank you for trying but it really isn't the same without the audio :(
Sound effects and music are half of the whole experience.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
If it matters to you so much, you can download the videos I got it from:

They will be only at 360p where the ones I screengrabbed are 720p, so that's your tradeoff, personally I prefer the visual over the audio as it's just a song, there aren't any moans or anything.
If you're really desperate what you can do is you can isolate the audio from the video you download and use a videoeditor to put the music into the HD visual0only video that I put on spankbang, just make sure to align the sound with the movements and it should be fine.
I can't be assed to do that but if you really want, that's probably the best option for now, until someone turns up with the original files

There's also a 480p one I found but imo 480p is still trash quality.

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
If it matters to you so much, you can download the videos I got it from:

They will be only at 360p where the ones I screengrabbed are 720p, so that's your tradeoff, personally I prefer the visual over the audio as it's just a song, there aren't any moans or anything.
If you're really desperate what you can do is you can isolate the audio from the video you download and use a videoeditor to put the music into the HD visual0only video that I put on spankbang, just make sure to align the sound with the movements and it should be fine.
I can't be assed to do that but if you really want, that's probably the best option for now, until someone turns up with the original files

There's also a 480p one I found but imo 480p is still trash quality.
Did you upload all of the videos on both sites? The low quality ones with music and the high quality ones without music, I mean? If yes then I may actually merge the audio and video together. That is very easy if they are the same exact videos (same length etc.)

EDIT: The Video with the sound seems to be the exact same quality as the ones you uploaded without sound?

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Did you upload all of the videos on both sites? The low quality ones with music and the high quality ones without music, I mean? If yes then I may actually merge the audio and video together. That is very easy if they are the same exact videos (same length etc.)

EDIT: The Video with the sound seems to be the exact same quality as the ones you uploaded without sound?
They're the same quality but I got the spankbang videos from the xvideos videos. The xvideos videos are HD but you can't download at HD. For some dumb reason they only let you download at 360p. So I screengrabbed the video but couldn't pull the audio. They aren't EXACTLY the same length because I may not have pressed the record button exactly when the video started. So you'll still need to do some tweaking, or you can screengrab for yourself and do it however you think is best.
If you do manage to edit it, please feel free to share to the public ;)

Yeah, it should only take like 20 minutes max to re edit the video but as I said, I don't need the audio, and as you said, the audio is nice, so if other people feel the same as you, well, you'd be doing a great service

Last edited:
Reactions: seksomata

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Well I decided to do this instead of study lol

I think you will be happy with it, the syncing isn't 100% perfect but it's at least got the sound

• Red Heart
Reactions: CosmicEye

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Just sharing what i found

go watch and save all of it before it goes private. The artist is from china and what i know is, they went private unpredicted. Dont know what happen but some of Chinese MMD artists like CME6, XOXOXO, etc. Just went missing. It's just my opinion, but just to be safe go download it
<3

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
GOOD NEWS! I found a CME6 video that wasn't included in Arrngrim's pack as well as another Kisaragi Sakuya one!

CME6:

Compilation containing KisaragiSakuya and CME6

Also, is the new usernmae for Kisaragisakuya but he still doesn't post often

Edit: has several CME6, mmdsunrise, etc

Last edited:

Veroxious

Nov 21, 2018
. This animator is the chosen one to succeed DrEzal. Also are there anymore animators that make stuffs like this video?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
. This animator is the chosen one to succeed DrEzal. Also are there anymore animators that make stuffs like this video?

I'll update if I find more, but just trying to compile all of the pages that feature insects and do them well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote