Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately it looks like his account was terminated so all those files are lost unless other people were able to download them beforehand...
Does anyone else have the other Drezal and Cme6 files? The Lillia ones are nice and all, but I'm really wanting those MMDs he made of Tianyi getting banged in prison with her wedding gown on still. Sadly the only videos I see of that are on xvideos which only lets you download at 360p, and Spankbang, which only has 480p. Also, is that mmd from Drezal or from Cme6?
I'm wondering if you checked the mega Link I provided, as it still has all work I could find with DrEzal. + some of his discord worked, provided by Arngirm
The link is not hard to find as its the 2nd message on the 2nd page.

I sadly can't help with CME6, that were Arngirm there had a mega link for it.

Sep 5, 2020
Do you still have those files or have they been lost permenantly? If you still have them, a bunch of us who were late to the boat would be thrilled to get them!
It's possible I have one of the CME6 packs although I don't guarantee it. If I find it I'll upload it. It may take me a couple of days since I'm slow and lazy but I promise I'll look for it.

You may remember a while ago i told i was working on a animation, here it is
Mega

low quality version:

enjoy :p

sorry if this is not the right place to post this, i'm not sure where to post.
That's pretty neat, good job. I always wished for more of the insect videos out there to have a longer running time and voice effects so I ended up liking this one a lot. Thanks for putting in the work to actually create stuff.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, just a heads up that I'm attempting to get these uploaded to anonfiles for ya'll to d/l. Basically my mega.nz account got blown to smithereens by most likely CME6 or Eromancer. I really wasn't sharing much, but someone DMCA'd me. So yeah...will keep you guys updated here.

Edit - Here's the smaller of the two files -

Last edited:

Monsterqwer

Mar 16, 2021
I downloaded successfully. Are you unable to download or unable to extract?
I've uploaded some to Spankbang, unless you guys recommend I remove them, but I don't think he can do much besides ban the account, if he even tries, given he's left a lot of other accounts up, hopefully this increases the number of people who download and decreases the possibility of permanently losing files.
I didn't upload the doggy ones since that might be a definite strike... bugs are a bit more harmless.
Thank you for your help,Could you tell me if you open this website? With a cell phone or computer?What browser to use?

Monsterqwer

Mar 16, 2021
I downloaded successfully. Are you unable to download or unable to extract?
I've uploaded some to Spankbang, unless you guys recommend I remove them, but I don't think he can do much besides ban the account, if he even tries, given he's left a lot of other accounts up, hopefully this increases the number of people who download and decreases the possibility of permanently losing files.
I didn't upload the doggy ones since that might be a definite strike... bugs are a bit more harmless.
And if you can, can you help me make a complete mega file? Or upload all the videos of cme6, I like all his work, please

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks! You might also like my other video
Always nice to see more people making kinky bug stuff! To be honest the character models aren't as appealing to me as other ones, but the creativity is up there! Keep it up and become one of the greats lol

Oh, I noticed you made a poll on that, I'll go vote :)

• Love
Reactions: animMage

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
It looks like CME6 took down my spankbang account. That was quick lol. I wonder if he has the videos digitally fingerprinted or something? I'm currently uploading it to my mega and I think using share links is too risky, so just send me your mega contact info so I can share directly. Offer stands for anyone else too, I'm just being cautious since I don't want my mega terminated or anything
Use caution with mega, they are no longer the paragons of file hosting they once were. CME6 will get your mega account deleted there.

animMage

Jan 8, 2021
Always nice to see more people making kinky bug stuff! To be honest the character models aren't as appealing to me as other ones, but the creativity is up there! Keep it up and become one of the greats lol

Oh, I noticed you made a poll on that, I'll go vote :)
Thanks for the honest response, I appreciate it!
it looks like majority of people on iwara also prefer anime-ish characters, i think i'm going to stick with anime-style.

I'm actually in the process of remaking the animation with Lilia. Check my iwara in a few days :)

Reactions: aglingua

Sep 5, 2020
And here's the main file, it's over 5GB, grab it while you can!

Nice, thanks for the quick reupload. Also thanks for the heads up about Mega.
If anyone still wonders about the pack I said I'd upload, turns out it was Arrngrim's collection so props to the man himself.

Mar 27, 2020
This is a little big, and there may be duplicates and/or other works besides CME6 in there, but yeah...here's what I got from that guy.

Mega

Could have DrEzal's stuff mixed in there too, not sure, sorry.

Yo, i know this is really sudden since this thread is around 3 years already. But can you update the link? It doesn't work anymore. If you do thanks in advance

Sep 5, 2020
Here's a random thing I found related to insect MMD's and stuff. Since this thread has been functioning as something of a general discussion I hope it's allowed.

I compiled an assortment of videos by an artist named 神木花 aka 神木と花 aka XOXOXO. It includes only what I've been able to find so far so it's not a complete collection, not even close.
The animation quality is average but other aspects of his work hit some of my likes so I regret I wasn't able to catch more of it when it was available. I like that model of Haku he uses and I find her outfits to be super hot too.

Here's a summary of how I found and collected these videos. Maybe some of this information will be of use if anyone wants to investigate further.

I encountered the user as either 神木花 or 神木と花 on Iwara, I first saw his works in suggestions displayed under other videos.
I bookmarked the user as something to check out later but of course I lost the bookmark in the meantime.
When I remembered it again I couldn't find anything on my own by searching — either the search function on Iwara is pretty bad or I'm a retard since I never seem to find what I'm looking for there. Anyway I came up with nothing back then and now it seems the vast majority of his works is either gone or private.

A couple of months ago I happened to find links to the artist's videos on
I don't speak Japanese and I'm not familiar with how that site works, posts there redirect to original submissions on Iwara. Some links to the works deleted or locked by the artist on Iwara remain on oreno3d, if you search there for 神木花, 神木と花 and XOXOXO you can check out things like video names, descriptions, tags and thumbnails.
Unfortunately both 神木花 and 神木と花 accounts on Iwara appear to be inaccessible. I suppose they're entirely privated and set to hidden or something. Some of the stuff however could be accessed from links on oreno3d or found on Iwara if searched by their exact name, or if they appear in suggestions. Unfortunately the few things I could find and grab this way are ~30 second clips of longer videos.
I also noticed a series of what appear to be the user's more recent works showing up in video suggestions on Iwara. At least I think these are somewhat newer than the ones I was usually on the lookout for, I could be wrong though.
The series is named "Vampire Diaries," an example is "Vampire Diaries_D_(强音加强).3K.1800" at
It's set to private of course but you can see more of his stuff displayed in recommendations, most of it is locked as well. I tried to look for these and other videos outside of Iwara but I was unable to find anything anywhere else.

I think the artist is Chinese since he left some sort of ID in descriptions of some videos, it appears to be related to some Chinese site. The ID is Q群:1026305963. I'm completely clueless when it comes to that part of the internet so I don't even know what it means and what to do with it.

Recently I randomly stumbled upon another account named XOXOXO at and it looks like it was the same guy.
It seemed videos were being posted regularly by that user. I tried to download what I could as they were appearing but the author would delete or private most of them shrotly after submitting. I failed to get everything and at some point the activity stopped, and most of the stuff was deleted. The few files that remain are privated.

I zipped what little I managed to grab. Most of the file names are the same as the video titles as originally posted.
I suppose the artist could be active under another name again somewhere but so far I didn't find any new clues.
If anyone happens to find some more information or any way to get more of 神木花 / 神木と花 / XOXOXO stuff please let us know.

Here's the video pack:
Password: f95zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote