Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Just in case people don't know it yet.
DrEzaL has announced that he won't be making insects theme videos, he will, however, start to make tutorials on his Patreon.

You can read the full post on his Iwara page

Update: 14-09-2019
His Patreon is also as good as gone to, there is nothing there other than the page

I don't know if he had any other sites he was on, and the only way I half know that he's still alive is the "Last seen" on Iwara, still shows that someone is on the account now and then.

Update: 19-09-2019
His Iwara account is now fully gone, and nothing has happened on the Patreon site.
We likely won't see him again, so be sure you save his work if you enjoyed it, as it's the only proof we got left that DrEzal were here.
Just for the people who jumps to the end part of the this thread for news about him.
I mention this almost at the start of the this thread (page 1 at the bottom), and I think the info still stands true. ^

I don't think DrEzal will come back T_T, and if he dose then it wont be under this name and he wont be making the same stuff as we know him for.

Reactions: seksomata

gingerchain

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have access to insect 03 from HSinstall? its the only video he has private and i don't think its anywhere else, somehow.

Reactions: ajakala
Mar 11, 2018
Found something from artist named
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On this Chinese site
Thing is the archive size is around 4GB and it's on baidu, which I don't know how to handle it.
That's the link
Password for baidu
and password for the zip file
Credits to the user
from that site.

If someone is able to DL it via baidu and share it on mega/gdrive/nopy then by all means feel free to do so.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Found something from artist named
On this Chinese site
Thing is the archive size is around 4GB and it's on baidu, which I don't know how to handle it.
That's the link
Password for baidu
and password for the zip file
Credits to the user
from that site.

If someone is able to DL it via baidu and share it on mega/gdrive/nopy then by all means feel free to do so.

use JDownloader 2 , it works.
edit: the zip password is incorrect so don't bother downloading it.
edit2: i downloaded multiple files from this site and i wasn't able to decompress any of these files so my conclusion is this is a fake site with fake download links.

Last edited:

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017
edit2: i downloaded multiple files from this site and i wasn't able to decompress any of these files so my conclusion is this is a fake site with fake download links.
damn sucks that it doesn't work

Mar 11, 2018
Tried downloading with JD2, didn't work for me. That's bad news if the password doesn't work, it might be that maybe you need to use up to date winrar/7zip or bandizip might do the trick. Eventually I might've copied the wrong password but I don't think it's the case here.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Tried downloading with JD2, didn't work for me. That's bad news if the password doesn't work, it might be that maybe you need to use up to date winrar/7zip or bandizip might do the trick. Eventually I might've copied the wrong password but I don't think it's the case here.
i did register an account at that site and downloaded multiple files and it wouldn't extract with latest winrar/7zip and i also tried with and still as always wrong password.

Mar 11, 2018
i did register an account at that site and downloaded multiple files and it wouldn't extract with latest winrar/7zip and i also tried with and still as always wrong password.
Thanks for taking your time and trying, well, that's too bad if it did not work. If I will ever get some information on other mmd stuff themed like the vids from DrEzaL I'll be sure to let ya all know in here.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
You may remember a while ago i told i was working on a animation, here it is
Mega

low quality version:

enjoy :p

sorry if this is not the right place to post this, i'm not sure where to post.
This was actually enjoyable to me! Unique spin on the concept by having her jump in place and actually fly. not bad!

CosmicEye

Nov 24, 2018
You may remember a while ago i told i was working on a animation, here it is
Mega

low quality version:

enjoy :p

sorry if this is not the right place to post this, i'm not sure where to post.
Is actually pretty good , thanks for sharing

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
That appears to be CME6's work from my best guess, I'm working on uploading a 5GB file of all his vid's that I collected before he too disappeared from iwara...also, his first name was something else, like mmm3078 or somesuch, but he changed it to CME6.

Edit -

Here's the first link, it's the majority of the work:

Mega

And here's the second link, this is 3 videos that came out after he pretty much deleted everything and almost never uploaded again:

Mega

The interesting thing about CME6(mmm3078) is that he had a habit of uploading a video for only 24 hours, you had to be quick to get it. And I'm almost certain I missed a few. Overall though, pretty good stuff...not the best...but definitely fappable material.
oh yeah, sir it seems like the link has been removed or idk, can't access it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote