Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemorage

Dec 7, 2017
Oh hey, mind if I join in? Here's my 2 cents:

This guy made this to test his skills, but I'm hoping he does more with it later.
If anyone mentioned Sanka, he's had a few relevant videos, and his animations are good.
Xblurp recently posted a video on his patreon of a large larva burrowing into jill's mouth, it's well done.
ATD's work is VERY relevant to fans of DrEzaL, can't recommend him enough.
here's a fun earthworm one with kawakaze from slowly
and has a couple videos involving unbirthing a giant earthworm on iwara, but it's loli, in case that offends anyone.
I'm new to posting, so if I committed any fouls, let me know and I'll fix it.

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017
Oh hey, mind if I join in? Here's my 2 cents:

This guy made this to test his skills, but I'm hoping he does more with it later.
If anyone mentioned Sanka, he's had a few relevant videos, and his animations are good.
Xblurp recently posted a video on his patreon of a large larva burrowing into jill's mouth, it's well done.
ATD's work is VERY relevant to fans of DrEzaL, can't recommend him enough.
here's a fun earthworm one with kawakaze from slowly
and has a couple videos involving unbirthing a giant earthworm on iwara, but it's loli, in case that offends anyone.
I'm new to posting, so if I committed any fouls, let me know and I'll fix it.
do you have link to ATD's videos?

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

Sep 5, 2020
That guy 超级喵杀拳 nuked his account on Iwara. Don't know why, can't read moon. He wasn't a great artist but he posted stuff often, had a lot of pretty decent videos and the quality was slowly improving. What a shame.

Reactions: Horder D. Meister

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Big thanks for torrent link!
I don't know why is mega here so popular, because it has a small download quota, which is why I personally often cannot use it.
you can spoof the download cuota using a vpn wich you should have for torrents anyways.

JSBZhao

Dec 15, 2020
I will try to make one there should have most of his contents. If there is some there is missing then I would love to add it if I can find it.

This will be the link Mega
Though I am first now uploading towards it but should be fully uploaded doing the end of the day
(Went faster then I thought, so it's already uploaded all I had)

Ps. sorry if the naming on the files is wrong, they were mostly copied from what they were named on his Iwara stuff.
Thank you so much! Finally found the collection of LiliaInsectS!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can someone with access please share the work of hehe233 , all his videos are private :cry:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys, I found a user at iwara who is called forgetskyrim.
He really makes mmd videos at another level.

Do someone have patreon content from him (higher resolution vids and maybe exta content besides iwara) ?

He also did an insect vid.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
does anybody know whose work is this ? or if there is a link for it with better quality ?

Mega
That appears to be CME6's work from my best guess, I'm working on uploading a 5GB file of all his vid's that I collected before he too disappeared from iwara...also, his first name was something else, like mmm3078 or somesuch, but he changed it to CME6.

Edit -

Here's the first link, it's the majority of the work:

And here's the second link, this is 3 videos that came out after he pretty much deleted everything and almost never uploaded again:

The interesting thing about CME6(mmm3078) is that he had a habit of uploading a video for only 24 hours, you had to be quick to get it. And I'm almost certain I missed a few. Overall though, pretty good stuff...not the best...but definitely fappable material.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
That appears to be CME6's work from my best guess, I'm working on uploading a 5GB file of all his vid's that I collected before he too disappeared from iwara...also, his first name was something else, like mmm3078 or somesuch, but he changed it to CME6.

Edit -

Here's the first link, it's the majority of the work:

Mega

And here's the second link, this is 3 videos that came out after he pretty much deleted everything and almost never uploaded again:

Mega

The interesting thing about CME6(mmm3078) is that he had a habit of uploading a video for only 24 hours, you had to be quick to get it. And I'm almost certain I missed a few. Overall though, pretty good stuff...not the best...but definitely fappable material.

Dude you're a legend and we are lucky to have you among us. Thank you for everything you’ve shared and continue to share with us

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
so slow but i have that video "Marie Rose with insect(no sound)"
If anyone want to get it, dm me : Discord Truong Hoang#8823
Is there a special reason why you don't just upload it to a shareable place?
I didn't ask for people to add me somewhere just to get what I had from him. I just wanted people to have a chance to see what he had made and were lucky that I had a lot of his videos already.

wad4aw986dz

Jan 4, 2021
I'm wondering how difficult it is to create animations like this in MikuMikuDance. can someone refer me to a good tutorial on how to get started ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote