Mar 17, 2020
きゃろっとキャラメル畑/carrot caramel batake

I found another artist but could not find his work ^^

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
any news about him? also if you know his IG or twitter please shere here
As I have said before in this message.

Just in case people don't know it yet.
DrEzaL has announced that he won't be making insects theme videos, he will, however, start to make tutorials on his Patreon.

You can read the full post on his Iwara page

Update: 14-09-2019
His Patreon is also as good as gone to, there is nothing there other than the page

I don't know if he had any other sites he was on, and the only way I half know that he's still alive is the "Last seen" on Iwara, still shows that someone is on the account now and then.

Update: 19-09-2019
His Iwara account is now fully gone, and nothing has happened on the Patreon site.
We likely won't see him again, so be sure you save his work if you enjoyed it, as it's the only proof we got left that DrEzal were here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Healtyguy

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
anyone know of any creators similar to drezal, most of the ones I see just make dance videos with props...
There's also this guy called Mordecai, he has some videos on his and his .

Reactions: f9account

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
still i really wonder where is he and what he up to, if is a little change he make a comeback i really wanna be the first know T-T
I don't think he will come back sadly, can only hope but he himself wanted to remove everything. So the chances are getting lower and lower as time goes on T_T

Reactions: seksomata

1hack

Nov 3, 2020
Hello guys, do you know the name of the guy who created this mmd video ?

boneguy69

Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys, do you know the name of the guy who created this mmd video ?
Looks like the work of QWBR. Apparently, they also made other accounts where they posted similar work under the names CME6 and mm3078.

Reactions: 1hack
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote