Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone here knows this artists called mmder_dyson? He makes some hardcore stuff mostly with alien and monsters?someone got his vids as well?
Some of his stuff is available for free on his Fantia page . Just gotta make an account. You can use pretty much any temporary mail service and it'll work. He's also got some vids on his Iwara page . I don't know of any other sources besides his twitter account but nothing new there last time I checked.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Hello friends, here is the entire iwara archive of SuperMeowKillingFist (超级喵杀拳):

There are 212 videos in total. There should be no duplicates, but there are two pairs that are very similar. I think they are different because one differs in the stocking color, and the other differs in size slightly so maybe it is distinct. Just in case, I kept them.

Here are the videos I have that are not at full resolution: Sadly I could not find them at full resolution, but someone else may have it so please contribute!

Again, refer to this post for the fanbox content.
I'm checking this thread for "超级喵杀拳" message.
Download for those who need it,Read the instructions clearly before choosing whether to download.

2021 7-12
MEGA
pixeldrain

2022 1-7
MEGA
pixeldrain

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021
Hello friends, here is the entire iwara archive of SuperMeowKillingFist (超级喵杀拳):

There are 212 videos in total. There should be no duplicates, but there are two pairs that are very similar. I think they are different because one differs in the stocking color, and the other differs in size slightly so maybe it is distinct. Just in case, I kept them.

Here are the videos I have that are not at full resolution: Sadly I could not find them at full resolution, but someone else may have it so please contribute!

Thank you so much for your help!Organizing such a large number of documents.
But I'm still not sure what the content on "Fanbox" has to do with the content on his "Iwara".

I only know that the content on Fanbox is 1080P
The content on Iwara is 720P (most of it)

Is the video you provided downloaded directly from Iwara?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you so much for your help!Organizing such a large number of documents.
But I'm still not sure what the content on "Fanbox" has to do with the content on his "Iwara".

I only know that the content on Fanbox is 1080P
The content on Iwara is 720P (most of it)

Is the video you provided downloaded directly from Iwara?
I guess I didn't distinguish very well. Here's how I classified them:

The "iwara" stuff are all of his "public" videos, however they may actually be from the Fanbox. They are mostly at 1080P. It is all the videos that you can see on his iwara site or that was previously on his iwara site (until the deletion).

The "Fanbox" stuff is all of the videos that are exclusive to whatever subscription platform he uses. I only linked the videos you shared with us. Do you have additional videos, then? Clearly the videos I shared are different from yours, so I think there must be some difference

MeowEX

Jun 15, 2021
I guess I didn't distinguish very well. Here's how I classified them:

The "iwara" stuff are all of his "public" videos, however they may actually be from the Fanbox. They are mostly at 1080P. It is all the videos that you can see on his iwara site or that was previously on his iwara site (until the deletion).

The "Fanbox" stuff is all of the videos that are exclusive to whatever subscription platform he uses. I only linked the videos you shared with us. Do you have additional videos, then? Clearly the videos I shared are different from yours, so I think there must be some difference
This way I know,I no longer have other videos here,In addition to his August video, I will upload it again when he is fully released.

Also, I will share your video file on "gofile",Create a special MEGA account to save him with the 212 videos you have shared as well as 7 not at full resolution videos.

For those who want to download all the files at once.I will not delete this MEGA link until it is reviewed.
You can update the link to your posting as well so that others can better access it.

超级喵杀拳
Download

MEGA
(212 Videos)

(7 not at full resolution videos)

fanbox (Possible sponsored version)
2021 7-12

2022 1-7

Thank you~

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021

Omg thank you so much!!

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
I did made new torrents of new DrEzal videos and Bananammd videos and I posted here. But my posts had deleted. Did I broke rules? I found https://f95zone.to/threads/comics-stills-uploading-rules-2021-01-22.2922/ but this is not for nothing but new threads? I thought to give every one videos was correct thing.
I asked and I reported myself post and I did not told anything and I think I did not do wrong. Therefor because of this I am one more time try post again. If also this post is delete I will giveup.
I make 2 torrents for this thread. One is DrEzal Patreon and Iwara videos I increased using waifu2x. Other is Bananammd Patreon and Iwara videos I increased.
I hope this bees helpful. File websites are very hard and very easy break.

DrEzal
ZARDOZ7 I think this shoud be add to OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bananammd REPLACED

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I asked and I reported myself post and I did not told anything and I think I did not do wrong. Therefor because of this I am one more time try post again. If also this post is delete I will giveup.
I make 2 torrents for this thread. One is DrEzal Patreon and Iwara videos I increased using waifu2x. Other is Bananammd Patreon and Iwara videos I increased.
I hope this bees helpful. File websites are very hard and very easy break.

DrEzal
ZARDOZ7 I think this shoud be add to OP.

Bananammd
Unfortunately, your torrents don't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote