Unreal Engine Drifter Prince - Development / Discussion Thread

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Corvo Bianco, I'm very late to the party on this thread, how did I miss it?!?

This looks amazing! I wish you all the luck with this project, I will definitely be watching with interest :)

• Love
Reactions: Corvo Bianco

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Working on new animations for the first sex scene :) This is a realtime , not a pre-render, so you will be able to move the camera around to get an angle to fit your taste, hehe.

And as usual for all the recent news and cool stuff like this feel free to visit my .

Last edited:

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
I've also uploaded a bit fancier HD version to the , check it out! It comes a bit late after the initial post since the upload process took like 3-4 hours lol. Anyway, here's a preview of what to expect:

Reactions: Cul

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, everyone. Today I was testing a WIP in the engine, and decided to make a video from it, because I already like how it turns out :) Still needs work, obviously, but I hope you like where it is going ^^

For a much better quality you might want to watch it on or . I mean, really, do it - the videos look a lot better.

If you like it, please consider following me on .
You might want to check my while you are at it :D

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wow this has really come along since I was last here. All in all good job.

Personal Opinion on the video.

The male looks extremely stiff from head to toe, chest and legs look very flat (I mean this as in single color shading, and lacking definition, not that it is lacking muscle), I think the right hand pinky might slightly clip, while both hands look like no real grip to allow pull back, hand maybe a bit large.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, thanks for pointing those things out. I will try to fix what I can once I return to the animation to polish it :)

Wow this has really come along since I was last here. All in all good job.
Working hard to deliver on my promises, hehe. The plan to release the alpha during this summer still stands.

Reactions: WayneTaz

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
So, while "Drifter Prince" is a highly NSFW game, I spend a lot of time and effort on the story and lore. I am trying to make SFW elements of the game to be as strong as NSFW. To facilitate this, I would like to post some SFW images and short characters' bios.

Kate Full Frame - LoRez.png

And while we are at it, here's our MC :)

Drifter Blue 02 - LoRez - Twitter.png

By the way, I've made a for the game. It is still very small, but I'll be adding content as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Teasing something new ;) Press that HD button for maximum quality.

Meanwhile, I've made a new for the game. It is just a landing page that also allows you to subscribe to the Newsletter. Doing it will enable you to receive infrequent yet important updates. Be among the first to learn the Alpha build's release date :)

P.S. If you don't see confirmation mail right away, be sure to check your Spam folder. It sometimes goes there.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So, while "Drifter Prince" is a highly NSFW game, I spend a lot of time and effort on the story and lore. I am trying to make SFW elements of the game to be as strong as NSFW. To facilitate this, I would like to post some SFW images and short characters' bios.

View attachment 648088

And while we are at it, here's our MC :)

View attachment 648089

By the way, I've made a for the game. It is still very small, but I'll be adding content as soon as I can.
Teasing something new ;) Press that HD button for maximum quality.

Meanwhile, I've made a new for the game. It is just a landing page that also allows you to subscribe to the Newsletter. Doing it will enable you to receive infrequent yet important updates. Be among the first to learn the Alpha build's release date :)

P.S. If you don't see confirmation mail right away, be sure to check your Spam folder. It sometimes goes there.
The one edit to the story lore of your characters would be to make it so you don't have the - that attach words. Examples are Fo-llowing, Impos-sible 21-st, his-tory, some-times, so-mething

If Kate didn't know better (unsure if this is a spoiler, or weird writing, being she knows better of what?)

of women company : of female company/being in the company of females/women

On the corset image, the hand looks way too blurry for how close it is to the main focus.

Also are you hype for Unreal 5 coming?

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. This is what happens when I write without an editor :[
Someone was helping me with proof-reading the in-game texts, so I hope those will be better.

The hype for Unreal 5 is real, haha. I doubt we can utilize this crazy tech from the demo, but I am quite sure there will be something else to help our project grow.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. This is what happens when I write without an editor :[
Someone was helping me with proof-reading the in-game texts, so I hope those will be better.

The hype for Unreal 5 is real, haha. I doubt we can utilize this crazy tech from the demo, but I am quite sure there will be something else to help our project grow.
The hyphen isn't wrong, it is used for when you don't have enough space to put the full word, but mainly this is in books or newspapers where you are limited in the amount of space you can use. As a digital game, you can instead just use the whole word on the next line, or write an extra word or two to make it flow better.

Kate: Her story says the MC seems naïve, now he may or may not be, but it then states she would take advantage of him if she didn't know better. So this either is spoiling MC isn't naïve and Kate knows it, or it is a break in her character stating she is fine doing questionable things like taking advantage of a naïve person.

Drifter: Very fond of women company, it just reads weird and that is why I mentioned in the company of women/ladies/female. Might want to not use the word company at all since non English speakers might think of it like a business company.

The Unreal 5 stuff might even allow you to port old into it, so even if it can't be used now, might be a nice boost later.

If I can mention something, I am not sure if you can do it, but some form of randomization added to scenes. What I mean by this take the Kate Jerking the Drifter off scene you have here. To give it more life, it would be nice if there was a random factor on extra movements. Kate gripping Drifter's thigh, drifter's hand clenching a bit, small things to make the animation not be a flat repeat. Similarly the fuck scene having hand gripping with slight body morph because of how hard.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
So this either is spoiling MC isn't naïve and Kate knows it
I won't comment on that just yet :) You will find it out for yourself later.

We've recently updated the project to UE 4.25, the latest version of the engine. Epic devs said it should be easy to convert from 4.25 to 5, so I am not worried about that.

If I can mention something, I am not sure if you can do it, but some form of randomization added to scenes.
If you look closer, you will notice the animation is already randomized in the jerking off scene. Perhaps, the random movements are too subtle. I'll try to make the effect more evident in new animations :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I guess it is the looping of the gif that throws it off, since the eye lashes always bat at middle gif/video, and the minor hesitation always at a specific moment in the gif. It makes it seem like it doesn't have it because it is a recording of what happened then. That is nice to know though.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019

Hey, everyone. I finally made a Trailer for the game. It is a significant milestone on the way to the first Alpha build because I feel I finally have some tangible product in my hands. The video is far from perfect, but I am quite proud of all the progress we've made so far.

When I first created this thread in August '19, I had a little bit of art made and a general idea for the story. Today we have almost fully working demo that actually looks like a game. A simple one, mind you, but it's a start. A humble beginning.

I want to thank everyone who supported and continues to support me on this journey; it helps to move forward even if I feel down (and we all feel down sometimes).

I would like to ask for a small favor. Consider sharing my Trailer . More visibility means more attention and more support, and that will help the development immensely.

Thanks!