5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 4, 2019
In the main post one of the videos is called BD Tryout (Holiday Edition). For clarification, what's the difference between the "Holiday Edition" and the normal version?
Same animation, but with different models. Normal is Judy from Cyberpunk 2077, Holiday Edition is Rosemary Winters from Resident Evil 8.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
different backgrounds and background noises too as well, the holiday one is more neutral (bedroom/home scene), the cyberpunk one has traffic noises and such

kwingz

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know what is tiny update he upload to his patreon?

CLEM / LOUIS ANIMATION

Last and this month was dedicated to this one. The final to-do list consisted of small fixes and tweaks, which is done. Sound is complete, jiggles are simulated, off to the render stage now- And rendered frames are busted. Left breast cache refused to animate. Noticed too late and now have to re-render it all. Fun times. Release should be soon if that doesn't happen again.

NEXT ANIMATION
This will most likely be an Ellie themed animation, as per the latest poll results. 2nd place characters are in need of some love too. Possibly some cool stills with 3rd place characters also.

THIRST UP
Project had to partially deal with technical difficulties (non-render related). Resuming fixes and work as mental batteries are recharged and stuff gets fixed.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I kinda wish they keept doing the loli stuff but atleast they keep doing incredible animations
He should've stuck into that lane because Drills offer something different compare with other 3D animators.
If I'm gonna be honest, this is one of drills weakest, it's not bad. But I wasn't that impressed.
People will end up being uninspired at some point if they are force to do pacific content to stay on Patreon. That the thing I was worry about...

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone know what the download is for the 10th image?
(I don't know if this is breaking the rule, so...)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes