5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GoofyGundi

Nov 6, 2019
This happens since there's a bunch of stuff created by Drills which is no longer available here but people still hint that they have have it like a tease which just encourages people who otherwise would harmlessly remain silent to make a post or risk missing out.

I actually got all of the videos via here in the OP before it was removed and just to test the whole "just google it" hand wave, I tried to look for the videos using any keywords I could think of but basically hit paywalls and premium only file lockers (as alluded to by someone else earlier). I only managed to find something when I searched for the exact file name since I have their original names.

With that, I actually managed to find a torrent which contains all of the videos (about 7.36GB) up until Fair Played and is still surprisingly well seeded so it basically covers all of the removed stuff. I hashed checked all of the files in the torrent against the originals I have and they're a match. Yes, it has the Ellie version of Rimming Experience, Until Gathered, Of Inner Demons, Of Bets and Debts, and whatever else.

So, if any of you lurkers here want it, just PM me. You can like this post of whatever if you want and it'll keep the other angry people happy :p.

Edit: it just occurred to me that people can't PM unless they have more than 5 posts...I don't have an amicable, silent solution to that then :(.
Tried to PM you (with a slightly different request) but it says I'm unable to PM you. Do you have PMs disabled in your privacy settings perhaps?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Isn't it better to create an encrypted archive file and upload it somewhere on hosting and DO NOT SHARE links with just anyone? Remember that P2P means not only downloading but also sharing, so it can be different. Interpretations are one or the other, but ...

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

hermann123

Oct 8, 2017
Isn't it better to create an encrypted archive file and upload it somewhere on hosting and DO NOT SHARE links with just anyone? Remember that P2P means not only downloading but also sharing, so it can be different. Interpretations are one or the other, but ...
something i don't understand is, if you look up kawaiidetective thread you will always find a link and password that leads directly to spicy content but if you drop a link in other threads it gets deleted....
so if we drop links that are pw protected we are good:unsure:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Just a heads-up for anyone wanting to use AnonFiles: It appears AnonFiles is down. Whether temporarily or permanently, I do not know. Regardless, any AnonFiles link gives me the "503 Service Unavailable" error.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
something i don't understand is, if you look up kawaiidetective thread you will always find a link and password that leads directly to spicy content but if you drop a link in other threads it gets deleted....
so if we drop links that are pw protected we are good:unsure:
I am more concerned with "legal issues" and I will not develop this topic further, I hope that intelligent people look here and they will know what's going on.

Reactions: tadpolegaming

SlideweenTV

Feb 15, 2021
Does any1 have a copy of the judy video on post 291?

May i humbly request sme1 send or direct me to a copy of it?

Last edited:

sungusd

Nov 22, 2021
What does it mean by "This artist is known for using models of very questionable taste" written on the wall?

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes